PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Hart Photograpy?

Lewis Tanner
05-21-2006, 02:53 AM
I've left Blair two emails and one voicemail (the phone has not been answered directly in two weeks) since the April event requesting any photos he took of my car to be previewed on his site and have not recieved so much as the common courtesy of a response to any attempt at communication. Is this guy running a business or what?

Nick
05-21-2006, 10:07 PM
At least I'm not the only one he ignores. :lol:

I'm trying to hand the guy money for all the 2005 pics. I've called, emailed, and talked to his assistant in person at the last MSRC event.. still can't get anything.

macstang
05-22-2006, 02:31 AM
I talked to Doug @ digital cafe about shooting @ TWS. Hart does crap, whats is motivation to do good work and give customer service if you know no other photographers can shoot @ Cresson. He has job security shooting @ that track and it shows. Keep giving him your business and your money and continue to be disappointed. I for one am leaning to the direction of not using HART @ any other tracks that NASA runs, suffocate him, don't feed him. I talked to Doug and Shannon both about Doug shooting TWS ,that is his home track and he knows every honey hole to shoot from, he does excellent work, and he is professional not a disappointment. Any addtional pressure on Shannon to use him @ all non-Cresson events wouldn't hurt. I spoke my piece.

Micah crashing @ Jerrys house to tired to finish last two hours of driving.

donovan
05-22-2006, 07:13 AM
Sometimes he is hard to get in touch with, but I seem to always get him within a couple calls.

He also does a great job with racecar graphics as well.

He might be hard to get in touch with at times, but his photos are as professional as anyone else.

David D.

AllZWay
05-22-2006, 08:13 AM
I also sent word to Blair and never got a message back.

David Love AI27
05-22-2006, 08:19 AM
I also sent word to Blair and never got a message back.

I sent two emails asking for previews of Amber's first race.... NO RESPONSE... in the past he has been very gracious about posting shots for preview, but this time I've been disappointed

chicane23
05-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Call Blair at 972-670-2483 that is his cell phone #.

You can tell him I gave it to you.

I hope that helps.