PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Tanner

GlennCMC70
03-13-2009, 09:19 AM
looking for his contact info. PM me if you have it.

ShadowBolt
03-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Not to hijack this thread but.........I don't know Mr. Tanner but he needs to grow a set and come race with us. You should not let some BS that happened years ago stop you from racing in the largest and fastest group in tthe US.

JJ

AI#97
03-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Not to hijack this thread but.........I don't know Mr. Tanner but he needs to grow a set and come race with us. You should not let some BS that happened years ago stop you from racing in the largest and fastest group in tthe US.

JJ

Mr. Tanner is recently married with two small infants at home...the Man is busy with the rest of his life for now. I am sure he would like to come back when he can.

ShadowBolt
03-16-2009, 04:22 PM

JJ

Mr. Tanner is recently married with two small infants at home...the Man is busy with the rest of his life for now. I am sure he would like to come back when he can.

Two small infants could put a crimp in your racing plans. I thought he just had the redass at NASA.

JJ

Adam Ginsberg
03-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Correction - LT is indeed married, but with one curtain climber. At least, for now.

AI#97
03-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Correction - LT is indeed married, but with one curtain climber. At least, for now.

oops...sorry! However, if you heard him complain about the lack of sleep...it seemed like he had two! :lol:

Last time I talked to Lewis, maybe 3 months ago, he really wants to race, but life is just getting in the way. Seems like that for a lot of folks like Capps and Irwin too. Imagine if all of a sudden, every person that has ever raced in TX just showed up at an event with their race faces on! :shock: The thunder from all the V8's would shake Kali off into the pacific all the way from TX!!!! 8)

GlennCMC70
03-16-2009, 09:52 PM

oops...sorry! However, if you heard him complain about the lack of sleep...it seemed like he had two! :lol:

Last time I talked to Lewis, maybe 3 months ago, he really wants to race, but life is just getting in the way. Seems like that for a lot of folks like Capps and Irwin too. Imagine if all of a sudden, every person that has ever raced in TX just showed up at an event with their race faces on! :shock: The thunder from all the V8's would shake Kali off into the pacific all the way from TX!!!! 8)

http://www.aicmctexas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2544

Adam Ginsberg
03-17-2009, 09:05 AM
Part of the problem, family not withstanding, is he needs a new motor. The shortblock we got a few years ago wasn't all it was cracked up to be, and it's down ~30hp. That's pretty significant in a tight field of TX CMC cars.

GlennCMC70
03-17-2009, 10:01 AM
guys, i got ahold of him last week. thanks.