PDA

View Full Version : AI/CMC sponsorship

David Love AI27
03-16-2009, 11:33 PM
I got a quote on paint and graphics for my new hood...

paint $200 plus graphics matching back of 2008 shirt $380

OR

a complete digitized "wrap" for between $300-$400...

I was thinking ghost Texas flag shaped like Texas with all the past regional champions listed over the top with Texas AI/CMC header in the same font as on the back of shirt...

then a list of all the current drivers listed on the rear deck lid...

I'm removing all the MSD, JEGS and other stickers and leaving just the required ones and doing the AI/CMC Texas.com theme over the entire car, with one exception... ground effects will be neon green with the Monster drink phrase "unlease the beast" on each rear quarter...

Boudy had some large AI/CMC Texas.com windshield banners that might look good along the sides...

Any thoughts?

GlennCMC70
03-16-2009, 11:50 PM
Contact Moonlite Printing and Graphics and see if they can beat theat quote. make sure he knows i sent you and that you run AI w/us here in Texas.

GlennCMC70
03-16-2009, 11:52 PM
David, just be sure you make all the events this year. keep doing what your doing and keep that smile on your face.

Rob Liebbe
03-17-2009, 08:22 AM
David, just be sure you make all the events this year. keep doing what your doing and keep that smile on your face.

Agreed. Just keep coming out. Use the money to get the car on the track, fancy graphics are secondary.

ShadowBolt
03-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Your car is fine David. Just put the stickers Al gave you on it and use the money to be able to make all the races.

JJ