PDA

View Full Version : Thank You All!

jeffburch
05-22-2006, 01:11 PM
I wish to thank everyone who helped me this weekend!

You picked me up of the ground and dusted me off. You wiped away my tears, sprayed Bactine on my booboo, gave me a big kiss and sent me back out to play.

Thank you, thank you.

jeffburch

Mike Bell
05-22-2006, 01:14 PM
Yeah, and you promptly went out and kicked us into the cheap seats!!

Nice job JB, is that another track record for the silver bullet?? ;)

David Love AI27
05-22-2006, 06:34 PM
I wish to thank everyone who helped me this weekend!

You picked me up of the ground and dusted me off. You wiped away my tears, sprayed Bactine on my booboo, gave me a big kiss and sent me back out to play.

Thank you, thank you.

jeffburch

I'm not too sure about the kissing stuff, but I did see a great example of what it is like in the NASA-TX AI/CMC brotherhood.... I thank the Lord after every weekend that I decided to leave SCCA and join you guys....

People on the "outside" think you are nuts... you take a guy who is on a winning streak and hase the potential to kick butt every time out and instead of taking advantage of his misfortunes you take your own time, parts and energies and help him go out and spank the entire field, again..

CMC17
05-22-2006, 06:40 PM
Yeah, and you promptly went out and kicked us into the cheap seats!!

Nice job JB, is that another track record for the silver bullet?? ;)

Cheap seats? Heck.. I was kicked out to the parking lot!!!! I had time to contemplate if one or two JATO rockets would be enough to catch the silver bullet.

:D

Adam Ginsberg
05-23-2006, 11:21 AM
People on the "outside" think you are nuts... you take a guy who is on a winning streak and hase the potential to kick butt every time out and instead of taking advantage of his misfortunes you take your own time, parts and energies and help him go out and spank the entire field, again..

And that, in a nutshell, is why our group flat out rocks.

We're just a big dysfunctional family. Ain't it great?? ;)