PDA

View Full Version : world challenge and speedtv...

Al Fernandez
04-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Just about as much sense as NASA and Toyo...

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/scca-world-challenge-tv-broadcast-schedule-released/

Adam Ginsberg
04-06-2009, 09:42 PM
I saw that yesterday when I sat down to watch what I thought was the Sebring races.

Frankly, it eff'n sucks - putting both races into one hour long show. Not to mention when they do broadcast the individual races, they are weeks apart. WTF?

Al Fernandez
04-07-2009, 10:05 AM
There's just not enough time in the schedule! Combining the two classes into one show and only running that once in the middle of the week helps keep the weekends open for quality speed oriented shows like Unique Whips and Truck U. :roll:

AllZWay
04-07-2009, 10:12 AM
There's just not enough time in the schedule! Combining the two classes into one show and only running that once in the middle of the week helps keep the weekends open for quality speed oriented shows like Unique Whips and Truck U. :roll:

Speed has long since forgot why people subscribed to their channel in the first place.

While I am a Nascar fan....they have entirely too many shows that are Nascar...and too many shows like Truck U.

jeffburch
04-07-2009, 11:40 AM
There's a Bull Run marathon coming on for those that missed it the 1st time.
DVR alert!
NOT.
jb

AllZWay
04-07-2009, 11:43 AM
There's a Bull Run marathon coming on for those that missed it the 1st time.
DVR alert!
NOT.
jb

Hey...it ain't that bad. It is better than 95% of what is on TV.

evarner
04-07-2009, 11:57 AM
The "f" Word is my fav on BBC 8)