PDA

View Full Version : WTB SN95 A-Arms

Jeremy Gunter
04-06-2009, 07:47 PM
My stang apparently took a nose dive into a ditch of some sort, the passenger side A arm has a nice knuckled up spot, anyone got a set... cheap?

Also searching for CC plates, Bumpsteer kit, legalized forced induction, underbody pan, downforce, and some other way from getting my ass handed to me by Mr. JA...

AI#97
04-06-2009, 09:24 PM
My stang apparently took a nose dive into a ditch of some sort, the passenger side A arm has a nice knuckled up spot, anyone got a set... cheap?

Also searching for CC plates, Bumpsteer kit, legalized forced induction, underbody pan, downforce, and some other way from getting my ass handed to me by Mr. JA...

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure you need 99+ arms for your car....they are slightly different length than the SN95's...but, like I said, I could be wrong.

BSharp
04-07-2009, 08:18 AM

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure you need 99+ arms for your car....they are slightly different length than the SN95's...but, like I said, I could be wrong.

Good guess, you are wrong. 2003-4 arms shaped a little different because of the 9" OE wheels but they are the same length.

j3ffbrooks
04-07-2009, 03:14 PM
I thought I remember these being cheaper...

Cobra Control Arms (https://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?pid=3B78-M-3075-D&c=0&e=0&cat=P&hid=P26BV7787&trk=)