PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found

David Love AI27
04-22-2009, 09:04 AM
ok just lost... someone removed my "instructor" helmet from the Grid Shack.... It was a black, open faced, Bell helmet with "The Driver's Edge" on it along with a sticker that said "DAVID"... in the grid shack was a yellow "JEGS" helmet bag, which also went missing...

After years of leaving tools, wallet, cell phone and other valuables laying around, this is the first time anyone as taken anything....

michaelmosty
04-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Thanks for reminding me to post this David,
I was the last one to leave the AI/CMC garage and brought home an extra chair. It is an olive green folding chair w/ carrying case.

Todd Covini
04-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Did we find the home of the small videocamera that was found in our garages?

michaelmosty
04-22-2009, 10:59 AM
That was mine.
I had it out in the sun b/c the screen said it had moisture in it and wouldn't work. It still won't work. :(

jeffburch
04-22-2009, 11:51 AM
Leave the tape door open for several days.
Maybe use a small fan.
jb

rpoz27
04-22-2009, 02:09 PM
ok just lost... someone removed my "instructor" helmet from the Grid Shack.... It was a black, open faced, Bell helmet with "The Driver's Edge" on it along with a sticker that said "DAVID"... in the grid shack was a yellow "JEGS" helmet bag, which also went missing...

After years of leaving tools, wallet, cell phone and other valuables laying around, this is the first time anyone as taken anything....

You left it in the snack bar. :lol:

evarner
04-22-2009, 02:51 PM

Ouch!! lol!!

It's ok David.. you can stop looking.

http://www.nigelsmith.net/assets/images/head_up_arse.jpg

<3

:lol: 8)

David Love AI27
04-22-2009, 03:23 PM

It's ok David.. you can stop looking.

http://www.nigelsmith.net/assets/images/head_up_arse.jpg

<3

:lol: 8)

HEY!... anyone missing a set of car keys???? wait, how about a bowling ball... opps nevermind not a bowling ball just my head... wonder if I can get my head up here WITH the helmet on????

David Love AI27
04-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks Misti....

End of thread, nothing to see here... move along...

evarner
04-22-2009, 03:35 PM
Thanks Misti....

<hugs>

rpoz27
04-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks Misti....

<hugs>

Your welcome! Thank Froy tomorrow. He found it.

jeffburch
04-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Your welcome! Thank Froy tomorrow. He found it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jb