PDA

View Full Version : How about some V8 supercar vids!

AI#97
04-27-2009, 09:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaNiV7Kwe4

Mmmmmm!!!!

jeffburch
04-27-2009, 10:34 PM
Nice Pontiac.
Nice Arai helmet.

I wanna move to Austrailia but Bev won't go with me. :cry:
jb

GlennCMC70
04-27-2009, 11:00 PM
i'll go.

AllZWay
04-28-2009, 12:59 PM
Those were always awesome races to watch.

Al Fernandez
04-28-2009, 03:28 PM
pffft nanny state. 95dB sound limit doesnt sound too super to me! Hell, even slingshots are illegal down there. And dont let Jerry know the tax rate they use to pay for all that socialized medicine... :lol:

Just kidding Darron, I love Australia 8)

ShadowBolt
04-28-2009, 03:57 PM
pffft nanny state. 95dB sound limit doesnt sound too super to me! Hell, even slingshots are illegal down there. And dont let Jerry know the tax rate they use to pay for all that socialized medicine... :lol:

Just kidding Darron, I love Australia 8)

I don't give a damn what they pay as long as we don't. There is a reason we have been the greatest country on earth even with the Liberals and the environmentalist wackos fighting us all the way. Great racing. I sure don't like that wall everywhere.

JJ

BlueFirePony
04-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Yeah...Mt Panorama!
That is one of my favorite tracks to watch the Aussie's run...that mountain pass is crazy!
Last winter (2007) Speed had most/all of the series on instead of Pinks and all that stuff

AI#97
04-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Yeah...Mt Panorama!
That is one of my favorite tracks to watch the Aussie's run...that mountain pass is crazy!
Last winter (2007) Speed had most/all of the series on instead of Pinks and all that stuff

I wish they would again. I have thought about running the exhaust out through the quarter panels with ignitors in it just to get the flame show these guys are REQUIRED to install!!! I spent 2 hours last night on Youtube looking at vids of these guys and all you get are the crash compilations. I want more in car because they sound insane!!!!

jeffburch
04-28-2009, 05:01 PM
watch
http://www.v8supercars.com.au/content/videos/video_index/latest/

buy ???
They used to sell videos? Dunno.
Todd has some.

jb

AI#97
04-28-2009, 06:07 PM
watch
http://www.v8supercars.com.au/content/videos/video_index/latest/

buy ???
They used to sell videos? Dunno.
Todd has some.

jb

couldn't get the vids to load here at the hotel in tulsa...however, I did spend some time with the "grid girls" section!!! ZOIKES!!!

Todd Covini
04-28-2009, 09:53 PM
She's got nothin' on Vida Guerra. :lol:

AI#97
04-28-2009, 09:58 PM

dude, Michael in the broke back outfit has a little on Vida....that chick is a fat ugly annoying ho.

The girl above could talk dirty in an australian/english accent and I would fall in love!

michaelmosty
04-28-2009, 10:16 PM

dude, Michael in the broke back outfit has a little on Vida....that chick is a fat ugly annoying ho.

The girl above could talk dirty in an australian/english accent and I would fall in love!
I could talk dirty in an australi..... wait, nevermind.