PDA

View Full Version : THANKS!

ShadowBolt
04-28-2009, 04:13 PM
I forgot to post a thanks to Eric and Rob for helping me with the clutch cable. Rob had one in his spares (he has everything). Eric got under the dash and on the floor and installed the cable for me in about five minutes.

THANKS again.

JJ

Rob Liebbe
04-28-2009, 08:34 PM
My pleasure, that's what is so great about this group.

evarner
04-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Glad we could help.

/cheers

marshall_mosty
04-29-2009, 11:13 AM
The great thing about this group is not only the immense amount of spare parts available (at least for the FOX body guys), but the willingness to lend/borrow/help. That is one of the huge reasons I think we are the way we are as a group.

I also need to throw out another "thank you" to Rob for letting me use one of his old inner tie rods that let me get back out on the track Sunday. Ohh, and the spare rotor I used as ballast. (Note: need to take that off and give to Michael to bring to Hallet).

Rob Liebbe
04-29-2009, 10:34 PM
I also lend/give parts to Camaro owners - but only the girls. Turns out "Mustang-spec" crimp connectors fit on Camaros as well. :roll:

rpoz27
04-29-2009, 10:44 PM
I also lend/give parts to Camaro owners - but only the girls. Turns out "Mustang-spec" crimp connectors fit on Camaros as well. :roll:

They fit perfectly. Thanks, RL!

I paid it back to a SHO this weekend. Turns out "Camaro spec" hose clamps are also interchangeable. :D