PDA

View Full Version : Hallett smack

ShadowBolt
05-04-2009, 04:08 PM
I was thinking that all us Texas drivers should agree to put manties on our car if we get beat by any RM driver from within our class. I think Chris McComb was the only RM driver to beat team Jordan last year (in one race) and we are gonna kick his ass this year (sorry Chris it's getting too quiet around here). What do you think?

If CMC 17 will turn at "Everyone's favorite Turn" this year the other CMC2 cars are gonna be in for a long weekend!

JJ

AllZWay
05-04-2009, 04:33 PM
I am too afraid to talk smack... after getting the smack down last race. :shock:

Todd Covini
05-04-2009, 04:45 PM
I am too afraid to talk smack... after getting the smack down last race. :shock:

James....please PM me your phone #, I need to give you a call this evening.

-=- Todd

Fbody383
05-04-2009, 04:57 PM

James....please PM me your phone #, I need to give you a call this evening.

-=- Todd

OOohhhh.... principal's office.

Oh yeah, I might just bring the car up and get in their way! Might even install a diesel fogger...

AI#97
05-04-2009, 06:50 PM
assuming no rain and the track is good to go...the AI record will fall!

<---not going to do it but donovan probably will! LOL!!!

Rob Liebbe
05-04-2009, 07:27 PM
assuming no rain and the track is good to go...the AI record will fall!

<---not going to do it but donovan probably will! LOL!!!

Group 7 lap times don't count toward AI records. Pick a field and talk smack in it. :roll:

Wirtz
05-04-2009, 08:08 PM
MfW who?

GlennCMC70
05-04-2009, 09:55 PM
of all the tracks i've driven, Hallett and ECR are the only two i havent in the wet.

AI#97
05-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Group 7 lap times don't count toward AI records. Pick a field and talk smack in it. :roll:

Pipe down winnebago boy. I may run either group. Car count is dismal in both groups but AI might have more than ST2...assuming donovan and Lyons get their buckets together and Colorado brings a couple cars....I keep forgetting about those clowns! LOL! I haven't bought the Hoosiers just yet and may wait as it appears only 3 cars would show for ST2. I might go ahead and get them and play in AIX. Still too early to tell! Besides, you can't talk smack with cake eaters....they take it too personal and sick their poodles on ya'!!

jeffburch
05-04-2009, 10:20 PM
http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=321394

:D

jb