PDA

View Full Version : Found a local track

Jeremy Gunter
05-25-2009, 12:33 PM
import central! I lost in the time attack to a couple of spec miatas and an integra

http://www.arroyosecoraceway.com/MaySuperlap/gallery/images/MaySuperlap60.jpg

marshall_mosty
05-25-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm amazed that outside tire is capable of any sort of lateral grip with that much positive camber. Glad you found something to do out there with the local vatos.

Jeremy Gunter
05-25-2009, 03:32 PM
35 MPH corner...

AI#97
05-25-2009, 07:19 PM
When I schedule my inspection trip for north of El Paso, we will have to hit that place up with a V6 Mustang rental! Should be in a few weeks so I will give you a heads up when I am headed that way.

BTW...no need to fix your truck for towing the Hallett....I am not racing and can tow your junk up there...you buy the gas/food.

Jeremy Gunter
05-25-2009, 08:14 PM
When I schedule my inspection trip for north of El Paso, we will have to hit that place up with a V6 Mustang rental! Should be in a few weeks so I will give you a heads up when I am headed that way.

Deal!

BTW...no need to fix your truck for towing the Hallett....I am not racing and can tow your junk up there...you buy the gas/food.

Deal!

michaelmosty
05-26-2009, 08:51 AM
Sweet, let me know when the event is planned and I will fly out for the festivities. I hear El Paso is one kick ass town!!! :lol:

David Love AI27
05-26-2009, 10:31 AM
When I schedule my inspection trip for north of El Paso, we will have to hit that place up with a V6 Mustang rental!

True story: I went to El Paso on a business trip.... tried to rent a car... There were NO cars available cuz a group of Mexicans came over and all rented cars at one time and took em across the border... had to wait at the airport for hours till someone brought back a car...

AI#97
05-26-2009, 05:09 PM
Sweet, let me know when the event is planned and I will fly out for the festivities. I hear El Paso is one kick ass town!!! :lol:

I plan on setting the new track record in a V6 stang...might fedex some RA1's out there and swap at the track and ship them back! ;)

Jeremy Gunter
05-26-2009, 07:56 PM
I plan on setting the new track record in a V6 stang...might fedex some RA1's out there and swap at the track and ship them back! ;)

MFW, I know your driving skills, but the kid who holds the records there has a badass EVO, fully prepped, and his dad owned the track for many years. The kid probably learned how to drive on it. I'll pay for the damn rental if you kick his ass!