PDA

View Full Version : 84 Mustang SVO For Sale

silversvo
07-04-2009, 08:21 PM
84 mustang svo for sale. $3500 obo. It is an option delete car with aftermarket dealer installed a/c. Car was originally a slapper bar car but has been converted over to a quad shock car. The car has 86 style exhaust and 86 rearend out(373 gears) of an SVO. I still have the original rear end with 345 gears for the car. The side spats, rear spoiler and bi-wing are not on the car, but I do have them that go with the car. The car has the sn95 front brakes with pbr calipers. The car also has leather interior. The motor has 85xxx miles on it. I have been the owner of this car for the past eight years and it sat for the first two years i have had it. The car has an aftermarket radio in it, but I have the original radio and amp that goes with the car. This car became my daily driver for the past year and was broken into on the passenger door. The car is located in Deer Park Texas. The vin on this car is 1fabp28t1ef119488. I am the third owner from what the previous owner told me. The car has 99 GT wheels on it. The front Koni struts were replaced four years ago. The car does have a boost gauge, and oil pressure gauge on the hood cowl. The cars interior is about a 4 out of 10 in my opinion. I also have the original door panels for this car as I replaced them with GT door panels to keep the original ones in good shape. The seats have no rips in the bolster, but are coming apart at the seam of the cushions. This car is clean and turns a lot of heads. Please call me 713-516-0652.
I do have the original build sheet (not in good condition) for the car and the 999 report from Ford. I can forward pics of the car upon request.