View Full Version : FS: GTA wheels

mitchntx
07-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Mike and I sold the black car a few weeks ago. The new owner is coming to pick it up Saturday.

He asked if I knew of anyone looking for GTA wheels. I told him I would post them up ...

He said they are all in good shape, mostly gold and a few black.

He said he has a dozen or so of the fronts and is looking for $100 each for them

He has 4 rears and wants $75 each for them.

Let me know if you are interested and he said if there are enough of them that sell, he will deliver to TWS.

David Love AI27
07-24-2009, 04:05 AM
Mike and I sold the black car a few weeks ago. The new owner is coming to pick it up Saturday.

He asked if I knew of anyone looking for GTA wheels. I told him I would post them up ...

He said he has a dozen or so of the fronts and is looking for $100 each for them

Let me know if you are interested and he said if there are enough of them that sell, he will deliver to TWS.

hehe got rears for 30 each

David Love AI27
07-24-2009, 04:07 AM

I will pay $60 each for 3 fronts

mitchntx
07-24-2009, 08:26 AM
I'll pass it on ...

Edit ...
He said the price was firm.

Alien
07-25-2009, 07:46 AM
(from Fraax) Is the new owner Eric Ritchie? I live a few miles from him.

If anyone wants these wheels, I can pick them up and bring to TWS or EC.

mitchntx
07-25-2009, 10:46 AM
(from Fraax) Is the new owner Eric Ritchie? I live a few miles from him.

If anyone wants these wheels, I can pick them up and bring to TWS or EC.

Yes ... Eric bought the car to go AS racing. We had it about 85% complete when Eric decided he wanted a caged roller. So everything Mike, Glenn and I did we undid ...

The car is coming full circle ... it was built by a shop in Austin 13 years ago and campaigned by Mike Pettiford in SCCA T2 SW.

jeffburch
07-25-2009, 10:54 AM
American Sedan?
:roll:

Jb

mitchntx
07-25-2009, 12:08 PM
American Sedan?
:roll:

Jb

It is what it is ... 8)

Jeff, I have a set of C4 rotors for your friend.

jeffburch
07-25-2009, 12:11 PM
Thx,yeah I heard.

Jb