PDA

View Full Version : Video request 1280x720 <720p>

evarner
07-27-2009, 12:09 PM
First off - a big thank you goes out to those that have e-mailed, mailed and uploaded videos through the season. The year-end video wouldn't be possible without those clips.

Second - I have a request and hope you guys can help me out. For those that have captured video at the track in 16:9 <HD> (some of you have already done this), would it be possible to obtain an output that is 1280x720 (720p)? I have a lot of video that's in <SR> 720/640x480 and 320x200 but need more in hi-res.

Third - If you have the raw media or DVD..etc. that was shot in HD, please bring 'em to TWS this weekend and I can do the processing since there's not a lot a time left before the weekend.

If you have any questions regarding what you have sent, please PM me. Link to some basic video resolutions and why I'm seeking HD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_video

I will also be filming more shots in and around the pits. If you see a camera in your face - it's ok to be animated and highly encouraged to do so. :lol: :lol: 8)

Again, thank you all very much.

I will try to post some video snapshots with the difference between hi-res and standard-res in this post.

evarner
07-28-2009, 06:20 AM
27 views and no questions, comments or rants?

Let me know if you are able to help with the HD stuff.

GlennCMC70
07-28-2009, 07:11 AM
you must be doing a great job if there are no smart ass coments. :wink:

Al Fernandez
07-28-2009, 07:42 AM
:lol: :lol: I have some videos for you Eric, I'll give them to you at the track.

michaelmosty
07-28-2009, 08:52 AM
I have said I will bring you my edited videos and have done such a great job of it so far. :oops:
If I burn it to a CD like I did in 06 will that work?

evarner
07-28-2009, 09:39 AM
you must be doing a great job if there are no smart ass coments. :wink:

Quiet before the storm? :lol:

:lol: :lol: I have some videos for you Eric, I'll give them to you at the track.

Thanks Al!

I have said I will bring you my edited videos and have done such a great job of it so far. :oops:
If I burn it to a CD like I did in 06 will that work?

As long as it's HD (720p) it will work out great. But, I will take whatever you have to offer. 8)

Rob Liebbe
07-28-2009, 11:26 AM
Tum podem extulit horridulum!

Translation please

David Love AI27
07-28-2009, 11:50 AM
I can take video from the stands... just gonna spectate..

evarner
07-28-2009, 11:53 AM

Translation please

Smack talking extreme?

ShadowBolt
07-28-2009, 12:40 PM

Translation please

http://dictionary.babylon.com/Tum_podem_extulit_horridulum

http://www.sanjeev.net/latin/tum-podem-extulit-horridulum.html

JJ

evarner
07-28-2009, 01:06 PM

Translation please

http://dictionary.babylon.com/Tum_podem_extulit_horridulum

http://www.sanjeev.net/latin/tum-podem-extulit-horridulum.html

JJ

Exactly and my post above is an example. :D 8)

Ok, back on topic. Bring whatever you have to TWS!!!

evarner
07-31-2009, 07:15 AM
Bump as a reminder to bring the high rez or raw media stuff!!!!!!!!!

michaelmosty
07-31-2009, 08:00 AM
Eric, I am bringing a CD with edited highlight footage from MSRH and MSRC. Also gopro stuff from TWS and Hallett.
I also have gopro footage that is still on the cards. I can get the info on to the computer but haven't figured out the software to edit it. If I bring the cards can you transfer them to a computer?

evarner
07-31-2009, 08:05 AM
Eric, I am bringing a CD with edited highlight footage from MSRH and MSRC. Also gopro stuff from TWS and Hallett.
I also have gopro footage that is still on the cards. I can get the info on to the computer but haven't figured out the software to edit it. If I bring the cards can you transfer them to a computer?

Awesome and yes!! Bring 'em.. I can xfer them Saturday evening at the house.

Todd Covini
08-03-2009, 01:42 PM

Ummm...Saturday nite you mentioned giving me these around Beer 13 and I never did see them. :wink: :lol:

(I was drinking water and remember it vividly.)

michaelmosty
08-03-2009, 03:27 PM

Ummm...Saturday nite you mentioned giving me these around Beer 13 and I never did see them. :wink: :lol:

Haha,
When Misty, Love, Matt, Jeremy, and I were hanging out as the last people at the track it hit me that I didn't give you the CD.
I thought you said you were going to remind me about it but you must have had too many brews, or was that the other way around. 8)

I'll get with Eric to mail him what I have.

rpoz27
08-03-2009, 07:19 PM

Haha,
When Misty, Love, Matt, Jeremy, and I were hanging out as the last people at the track it hit me that I didn't give you the CD.
I thought you said you were going to remind me about it but you must have had too many brews, or was that the other way around. 8)

You musta had too many brews Sunday, as well, cuz you left your Top Gear CD. I'm watchin it right now.... :D

AI#97
08-03-2009, 08:50 PM
You musta had too many brews Sunday, as well, cuz you left your Top Gear CD. I'm watchin it right now.... :D

That's sort of funny! Ross forgot it first, then Mosty!

I will see if I can upload them to my site and post a link for the fans of the show.

michaelmosty
08-03-2009, 10:06 PM

Haha,

It was the dehydration, I promise!! :lol:

Rsmith350
08-03-2009, 11:29 PM

That's sort of funny! Ross forgot it first, then Mosty!

I will see if I can upload them to my site and post a link for the fans of the show.

I remembered about halfway home. Almost talked the girl into turning around but no luck.......I mean.....It's Top Gear damnit! :evil: