08-06-2009, 09:21 AM
bitch here about it.

GlennCMC70
08-06-2009, 09:27 AM
lets see.

michaelmosty

David Love AI27
08-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Damnit... with my short term memory lose... I can't remember my posts... I know they were gems of knowledge, never to be duplicated...

Hood
08-06-2009, 09:46 AM
I was thinking that this was the "General Discussion and Trash Talking" section of the forum. After Glenzilla's post deletions we may need to start censoring ourselves...

Hey Glen... you know I'm poking fun at you. I just had this picture in my head of you walking through the tall buildings of the forum and knocking down everything in your path... GRRRRRR. :wink:

Rob Liebbe
08-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Glenn,

My post was indeed related to your question and a simple yes, no, or I don't know was the bare minimum required. I wasn't starting another line of RA1 v R888. I am anxiously waiting for an answer on that particular topic on the national forum as I am sure you are aware. From my perspective, more information from "management" is always appreciated and that was all I was trying to find. However, you decided that it was within you authority, power, ego, or whatever to dismiss a legitimate question and erase it from the record. If you did not understand the relevance of my question, then you could have asked for an explanation instead of summarily tossing it aside. Dismissing relevant questions and dialogue from the group, I see that there were at least three instances of post editing or deletion, is not proper leadership and I think that this group deserves better.

AI#97
08-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Glenn...please add "I am the new Obama, change to bitch about" to your sig...

GlennCMC70
08-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Glenn,

My post was indeed related to your question and a simple yes, no, or I don't know was the bare minimum required. I wasn't starting another line of RA1 v R888. I am anxiously waiting for an answer on that particular topic on the national forum as I am sure you are aware. From my perspective, more information from "management" is always appreciated and that was all I was trying to find. However, you decided that it was within you authority, power, ego, or whatever to dismiss a legitimate question and erase it from the record. If you did not understand the relevance of my question, then you could have asked for an explanation instead of summarily tossing it aside. Dismissing relevant questions and dialogue from the group, I see that there were at least three instances of post editing or deletion, is not proper leadership and I think that this group deserves better.

what tire is the spec for 2010 has no relevance to who is running CMC or CMC-2 for 2010. i deleted it to keep the topic on topic. its far too easy for this group to run off on tangents at the drop of a hat. its not that i dont share your same concern. and i'm in the dark as much as yourself. i've not been given anymore info that you. so i didnt dimiss your question, i chose to remove it from a topic in which it was unrelated. a topic i started. i completely understand your question, but i still do not believe its relevant to what class you will run.
if you feel so strong about your position about this group deserving better, let Tony know your feelings. get w/ AL, or Todd. call Shannon. call me. those are your options for change.