PDA

View Full Version : OK just stop

mitchntx
08-06-2009, 01:49 PM
MFWs avatar change and SchuVarner's sig change has caused irrepairable damage to my keybord and monitor ...

:lol:

AI#97
08-06-2009, 01:57 PM
MFWs avatar change and SchuVarner's sig change has caused irrepairable damage to my keybord and monitor ...

:lol:

Glenn needs to hire a new speech writer! :lol:

Adam Ginsberg
08-06-2009, 02:07 PM
I have to admit.....I could do without the swastika.

AI#97
08-06-2009, 02:16 PM
I have to admit.....I could do without the swastika.

Is that better you overly sensitive Kali sympathizer?! LOL!!!

Adam Ginsberg
08-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Yeah, that works. ;)

Not to drag this into a real downer, but we lost family in the Holocaust (much of my dad's family came from Eastern Europe, my mom was born in Palestine before it became Israel).

So, the swastika bothers me.

AI#97
08-06-2009, 02:26 PM

Well, I tried to make it upside down and backwards to look disfunctional....but it didn't work... Sort of like the Third Riech :lol:

Todd Covini
08-06-2009, 02:55 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/dcr0589l.jpg

http://www.usm.maine.edu/com/seniorcol/delete_button.jpg

David Love AI27
08-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Yeah, that works. ;)

Not to drag this into a real downer, but we lost family in the Holocaust (much of my dad's family came from Eastern Europe, my mom was born in Palestine before it became Israel).

You make a great point... I posted some very hardcore and nasty posts recently and I tried to delete most before too many members had a chance to read. I hoped that most of the mean spirited posts were going away after the "deleted thread" controversy. This is a racing forum to share ideas and to promote our sport. It seems to ebb and flow from reasonably positive to totally negative. My rants were fueled by my dad's suicide, being written out of his will, the attmpted suicide of Mary and the thousands of dollars lost to clean up my dad's house and all of Mary's financial affairs which were all person and should not have bleed over to this forum.

I really wish the mean spirited finger pointing, jabs and name calling would stop. Avatars not related to racing should be saved for myspace and facebook. Politics and religion sould be directed to the appropriate forums. I hope things will return to a more positive tone. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for reading this... no response is necessary, if you support my views show it with a positive attitude in your other postings, not by responding here...