08-11-2009, 09:02 PM
1996 Chevy Camaro ZR28 - LG Motorsports conversion

48,492 original miles
1,500 miles on motor.
Automatic transmission *(needs work, see below)*
T-tops
am/fm/cd, power everything etc.

The only 1996 model built by LG

Silver exterior with black stripe, light gray carpet, dark gray leather seats (I may have the original light gray cloth seats in the warehouse also). LG ZR28 body kit. Has a few scratches and scrapes, nothing major wrong with the exterior.

Corvette LT4 with Vortech T-trim supercharger and aftercooler. Forged bottom end 355, Manley valves etc. in the top end. Upgraded fuel pump. Long tube headers, stainless steel exhaust with straight pipes (have the cats also). Was dyno'd when it had a Paxton on it at 490 rwhp / 500 rwtq. Haven't dyno'd with the T-trim, but likely makes a bit more now.

Full LG suspension - front LCAs with rod ends, rear LCAs poly/poly, PHR rod/rod, Bilsteins, better springs (will have to look up the rates), torque arm, welded tubular SFCs, bigger sway bars.

3.42 rearend with T2R, also have the 3.73s, aluminum diff cover.

Baer 4-piston big brake kit with slotted rotors on the front, slotted rotors and stock calipers on the rear.

Weld wheels (ultralight, like 15.5#s each) 17x10" fronts with 275s, 17x11" rears with 315 drag radials.

**Automatic transmission only has park, reverse, neutral, 1st, and sometimes 2nd. It's been rebuilt twice, has a shift kit, but keeps blowing some valve.** I don't know enough about auto trannys to explain exactly whats wrong with it.

Being sold AS IS.

$10,000

Additional details and pics upon request, but I won't be able to take pics until next week when I'm back from traveling.

Not registered or tagged at the moment, it's been in storage for the past couple years.

MP