PDA

View Full Version : For the record - I'm staying...

Wirtz
08-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Ok, I've had my fun. Didn't mean to stir things up. Well, actually I did, but not in a bad way... it was more of a goofy extension of claiming Todd bought my car at TWS. After a while, I even told Todd he bought my car. He was impressed but that still seems to have not helped the sale go through.... Anyway;

I DID pull my entry from Nationals. This was not a statement or me being mad about anything in the series. I entered early in the year. But as I have continued to look at my own personal money situation, I have decided there are better ways for me to spend that money.

I AM trying to sell some r888s, so feel free to buy those :)

As of right now my plan for next year is to bring the #19 car out and try to whoop up on everyone. Probably start working on moving my car to CMC2 if that seems to be the direction the majority wants to go in.

Looking forward to a fun party at Eagles Canyon with the group.

Jeff

michaelmosty
08-17-2009, 08:35 PM

Jeff
Agreed, I'm ready for another drinking performance by Bryan, I'll bring Bud Light and Keystone!! :lol:

David Love AI27
08-17-2009, 09:12 PM

Jeff
Agreed, I'm ready for another drinking performance by Bryan, I'll bring Bud Light and Keystone!! :lol:

Don't start the party too early Michael... I DID tell JB that the 3 car was for Jason... with the change of events, if Glenn and Jeff W move to the Duece your gonna have to deal with...... ME... not gonna let you coast to a regional championship... that goes for you too Mr. Liebbe

Rob Liebbe
08-17-2009, 09:27 PM

Jeff

Don't start the party too early Michael... I DID tell JB that the 3 car was for Jason... with the change of events, if Glenn and Jeff W move to the Duece your gonna have to deal with...... ME... not gonna let you coast to a regional championship... that goes for you too Mr. Liebbe

David, don't forget our troop of rookies - Robertson, Penny, Francis. They'll give you a run for your n=money as well.

Wirtz
08-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Tough crowd all around. There is no free ride in this region. It should be fun :D

BlueFirePony
08-18-2009, 06:07 PM

Jeff
I'm making an effort to be there just to see the drinking performance by Bryan!!

BryanL
08-21-2009, 08:20 AM

Jeff

Thanks for the pressure. Maybe having a little warmup at a party this weekend. I'm looking forward to having another get together as well. But I don't know what Wirtz is talking about.

Todd Covini
08-23-2009, 10:49 PM
So I don't get to keep the car afterall? :cry:

michaelmosty
08-23-2009, 11:26 PM
Todd who? :lol:

Rob Liebbe
08-24-2009, 08:45 AM
Todd who? :lol:

Wow, beat him up when he doesn't even have a car - cold blooded bastard!

Burch who?