PDA

View Full Version : ADDRESSES FOR SOLDIERS OVER SEAS

Rsmith350
08-19-2009, 02:49 PM
My church is putting together care packages for soldiers overseas, we need names and addresses of soldiers. If you know of anyone that you would want a package sent to please PM me with contact info. Thanks.[/b]

Rsmith350
08-19-2009, 07:01 PM
bump

David Love AI27
08-19-2009, 08:03 PM
our church sends out packages three or four times a year... I will get the list... most of the guys share with those less fortunate... pass along your list to me when you are finished. My son in law came back a couple of weeks ago and he was telling that some of the packages we sent to him took 3 or 4 months to get there... His crew was in the mountians and didn't even get regular supply drops... bought goats and water from the locals... goats were fetching over $100...

oh and socks... send lots of socks... they never have enough socks.. did I mention socks

Rsmith350
08-19-2009, 09:59 PM
our church sends out packages three or four times a year... I will get the list... most of the guys share with those less fortunate... pass along your list to me when you are finished. My son in law came back a couple of weeks ago and he was telling that some of the packages we sent to him took 3 or 4 months to get there... His crew was in the mountians and didn't even get regular supply drops... bought goats and water from the locals... goats were fetching over $100...

oh and socks... send lots of socks... they never have enough socks.. did I mention socks

Man! that would be fantastic if you could do that! Point taken on socks :)