PDA

View Full Version : Need to Borrow: Trailer

RichardP
09-16-2009, 10:30 AM
I'm not sure it's going to happen yet but I'm trying to get both my car and the orange thing to the Friday afternoon track session at TWS on September 25th.

I have a trailer for my car but in order to pull this off, I would need to borrow a trailer (and straps) suitable for towing a fourth gen behind an Excursion.

Anyone in Houston have something available???

Thanks,
Richard P.

Fbody383
09-16-2009, 11:39 AM
RP, I can probably cover you on that as well; dual axle open trailer with brakes.

PM me and let's talk.

If only need for Fri/Sat I'm still in; Sunday I need it for some "stuff I gotta do."

Mb. 713-294-6913

Rob Liebbe
09-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Mine might be avaliable as well, stored at 290 and Beltway 8.

281-413-1948 cell

rpoz27
09-16-2009, 05:38 PM
RP, you and CM gonna stay for the weekend and instruct? Can always use the help.

David Love AI27
09-16-2009, 09:06 PM
I'm not sure it's going to happen yet but I'm trying to get both my car and the orange thing to the Friday afternoon track session at TWS on September 25th.

I have a trailer for my car but in order to pull this off, I would need to borrow a trailer (and straps) suitable for towing a fourth gen behind an Excursion.

Anyone in Houston have something available???

Thanks,
Richard P.

I have extra trailer if Misti will let me bring a car up early :twisted: plus I will be in the Hobby airport area cleaning out my Dad's garage so I can bring it down to you...

ps... Misti... Jason signed up already and I'm planning on coming too..

rpoz27
09-16-2009, 11:11 PM
I have extra trailer if Misti will let me bring a car up early :twisted: plus I will be in the Hobby airport area cleaning out my Dad's garage so I can bring it down to you...

ps... Misti... Jason signed up already and I'm planning on coming too..

Oh, I guess you can bring the 3 car early. I'll only drive it a little. :D

RichardP
09-17-2009, 01:41 PM
RP, you and CM gonna stay for the weekend and instruct? Can always use the help.

I've got family in town and will be going home after. Chris won't be at the event.

Richard P.