PDA

View Full Version : Series pix for website ?

BlueFirePony
09-25-2009, 08:24 AM
Just a thought, but sounds like we are going to have a lot of the cars at ECR so how about we stage all the cars for a nice group pic?
MFW? You bringing your car? - if not we have some decent photochoppers in this group ;)

GlennCMC70
09-25-2009, 08:25 AM
Just a thought, but sounds like we are going to have a lot of the cars at ECR so how about we stage all the cars for a nice group pic?
MFW? You bringing your car? - if not we have some decent photochoppers in this group ;)

Matt is back to being a puss again. my car is getting unloaded from the trip back from Utah for the fist time when it shows up at ECR.

AI#97
09-25-2009, 08:35 AM

Matt is back to being a puss again. my car is getting unloaded from the trip back from Utah for the fist time when it shows up at ECR.

Whatever.... :roll:

car is taking a rest tilll 2011 or if it sells. concentrating on lemons in oct, chumpcar 24 hour next June and rebuilding my personal life. Maybe I can team up with someone on 2010 for an occassional event but that will be the extent of racing for me next year.

GlennCMC70
09-25-2009, 08:47 AM
i've said the same thing before. good luck.

michaelmosty
09-25-2009, 09:20 AM
Sorry Calder, loos like your post has been taken over by the wafflers. :P

AI#97
09-25-2009, 10:09 AM
Sorry Calder, loos like your post has been taken over by the wafflers. :P

I don't eat breakfast. Priorities man....priorities.

BlueFirePony
09-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Sigh...I'm going back where I am wanted...on the food post!