PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in Austin all weekend.

GlennCMC70
09-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Work related. i was suposed to be there Monday and possibly Tuesday, but it got bumped up to tomorrow late this afternoon.
i have to work most of the day, but if someone wants to have dinner tomorrow night, let me know. i'll be at 1505 S Mo-Pac at the Austin Intel building. not sure if i'll be working Sunday or not.

donovan
09-25-2009, 08:00 PM
Give me a call when you know your schedule.

I will be around the shop all weekend.

DD

AI#97
09-25-2009, 09:19 PM
Give me a call when you know your schedule.

I will be around the shop all weekend.

DD

You bring your junk to ECR and I will find a way to get mine there. Deal?

donovan
09-26-2009, 12:43 AM
Damn it!

Why did you have to go and say that?

If I do it will have a X on the side, no dyno and don't want or need one. It will be AI trim/weight/power but don't want to mess with it.

Dang, not one decal on the car at the moment either. No annual insp, just went up 75 lbs in front spring and 50 lbs in the rear, have not tested it either... Would be interesting!

50/50, I will update Sunday night.

DD

GlennCMC70
09-26-2009, 11:10 PM
15+ hour day today and no end in sight for tomorrow.
Thanks to all who offered to meet up w/ me, but maybe next time.

donovan
09-27-2009, 08:45 AM
Slacker! :-)

AI#97
09-27-2009, 07:09 PM
I probably need to retract my challenge David....had the car at Cresson yesterday during the Apex event and still experienced a little bit of brake fade....something I have NEVER had at that track.

What was more wierd was that I was hitting my usual shifts at the usual spots.....at 5 to 600 MORE rpm. Don't know if it was just me using the shift points from "nationals mode" or I'm actually picking up a LOT of speed. Wish they had lap times from yesterday!

Right now, I am going to keep the car on jackstands as I diagnose this brake issue before it becomes a serious problem...especially at ECR where brakes are VERY important.

donovan
09-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Don't play around with brakes!!! Oh, nevermind! :-)

get that shit figured out!!

I have not touched the car, spent the weekend cleaning out the shop... 1" of water on one side from the rains... F'n sucks!

Happens once a year! The idiots who built the shop ran the sloping driveway into the doors with no rise into the shop... A monkey could have seen a problem with that!

Normal rains are sealed by the bottom door rubber thing, but big rains seep under... I mopped for three hours yesterday after spending 2 hours moving everything from the right side to the left side.

Good Times!!

January will be here soon enough!

DD

GlennCMC70
09-27-2009, 08:25 PM
got home just a few minutes ago.
26.5 hrs in two days. i'll be on overtime before COB Tuesday.

Jeremy Gunter
09-27-2009, 08:44 PM
got home just a few minutes ago.
26.5 hrs in two days. i'll be on overtime before COB Tuesday.

Got me some driving in this weekend too ~1900 miles between friday after work and today... Do I get to count the laps where I did ride alongs? in that case add about 20 miles...