PDA

View Full Version : Future AI rookie

edrock96GT
10-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Well, my year here is almost over :D and I'm hoping to make the leap from TT to AI and get promoted from forum-troll to rookie (I mean...rookie :roll: ).
I'm glad I have been able to come to this forum and follow along as the season progressed and get a glimse of the AI/CMC world...thanks Brian for showing me this site!

Also, my car is nearly ready to go, so thank you to everyone who gave me advice and pointed me in the right direction despite the fact that nobody knows me (yet). It is much appreciated!

So umm....anyone have a line on where to get AI windshield banners?

Thanks.

David Love AI27
10-07-2009, 11:26 PM
any local sign company or online you can go to www.pegasusautoracing.com/

mitchntx
10-08-2009, 02:38 AM

Thanks.

Moonlite Printing and Graphics
Carrollton, Texas
972-939-9400

They sponsor the LAW cars and do a great job. I would appreciate your giving them a shot at least.

AI#97
10-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Ed, wait till January as there may be a new, even cooler AI banner being put out. Watch for the rules release toward the end of the year.

ShadowBolt
10-08-2009, 07:38 AM

Thanks.

Moonlite Printing and Graphics
Carrollton, Texas
972-939-9400

They sponsor the LAW cars and do a great job. I would appreciate your giving them a shot at least.

Mitch,

What is the guys name that own this place? I need to call him and find out what I owe him.

JJ

Al Fernandez
10-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Looking forward to having you with us at the track Eddie. Rat Racing Graphics is run by an FFR driver up north and does a lot of CMC and AI work, so if Moonlight doesnt work out for you give him a shout.