PDA

View Full Version : sold as a cmc2 car, but also a really good AI base

Al Fernandez
10-13-2009, 09:04 AM
http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3419

No way you can build an ls1 car this cheap. I talked to Brady last night about it and saw it at nationals. Engine is brand new right before nationals.

ledfoot2
10-15-2009, 01:35 PM
That looks like it would be right up my alley!

It's looking like it might be time to get back to into the game.

Al Fernandez
10-15-2009, 01:49 PM
LOL that didnt take you long!

GlennCMC70
10-15-2009, 02:02 PM
That looks like it would be right up my alley!

It's looking like it might be time to get back to into the game.

bring it!

Todd Covini
10-15-2009, 10:15 PM
Does it come with Line Locks?

<<sorry Adam, couldn't resist>>
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

ledfoot2
10-16-2009, 06:38 PM
i just need to convince the wife racing is more important than diapers! I am working on her.

the guy that bought my red trans am said he is going to run a full ai season next year.

has anyone seen it?

AI#97
10-16-2009, 06:57 PM
i just need to convince the wife racing is more important than diapers! I am working on her.

the guy that bought my red trans am said he is going to run a full ai season next year.

has anyone seen it?

Nope. We have a couple of other guys with AI cars in the wings too. They both just had babies as well. What is this shit with AI drivers and having kids?!!! I best be careful!!! :shock:

David Love AI27
10-16-2009, 06:58 PM

has anyone seen it?

He has been doing testing at TWS 8) ... I haven't talked to him tho... feel bad about that.. :(

David Love AI27
10-16-2009, 07:02 PM
What is this shit with AI drivers and having kids?!!! I best be careful!!! :shock:

HEY... STFU :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm pretty sure neither one of us wants any surprises :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

rpoz27
10-16-2009, 07:34 PM

has anyone seen it?

He has been doing testing at TWS 8) ... I haven't talked to him tho... feel bad about that.. :(

His name is Craig Depew. Really nice, smart guy and a long time driver at TWS. It seems like every time he brought the car out it would break early and he'd load up and head home. I think he finally got it running well (it sounds freaking mean) and recently I had him take advantage of some surprise guests for some advice and help.

ledfoot2
10-16-2009, 08:41 PM

has anyone seen it?

His name is Craig Depew. Really nice, smart guy and a long time driver at TWS. It seems like every time he brought the car out it would break early and he'd load up and head home. I think he finally got it running well (it sounds freaking mean) and recently I had him take advantage of some surprise guests for some advice and help.

He is a really nice guy. He lives pretty close to TWS. THe car was just getting the bugs out when I had to sell it. I spent many nights swearing at that engine. It ended up having brand new pushrod seals that failed.

I ran it at Harris Hill and the motor was finally running right just before I had to sell it.

FYI: that motor is way over for AI. :shock:

I am trying to get back to the fold. I have been looking as CSR/DSR class cars too. They seem to be really fast and a little easier on parts due to the weight. But they just don't sound as cool.

rpoz27
10-16-2009, 08:52 PM
He is a really nice guy. He lives pretty close to TWS. THe car was just getting the bugs out when I had to sell it. I spent many nights swearing at that engine. It ended up having brand new pushrod seals that failed.

I ran it at Harris Hill and the motor was finally running right just before I had to sell it.

FYI: that motor is way over for AI. :shock:

I am trying to get back to the fold. I have been looking as CSR/DSR class cars too. They seem to be really fast and a little easier on parts due to the weight. But they just don't sound as cool.

I think he had some tranny problems and some brake issues to iron out, if I remember correctly. He's working on seat time and tweaking it at this point.

RichardP
10-16-2009, 10:46 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about...

Richard P.

Todd Covini
10-17-2009, 09:35 AM
SURPRISE! :D

donovan
10-17-2009, 09:48 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about...

Richard P.

Did someone blow the dust off thier Mustang...?

RichardP
10-18-2009, 09:51 AM

No, not really. It went around in circles but I didn't go fast enough to blow off any dust...

Richard P.

David Love AI27
10-18-2009, 10:46 AM

No, not really. It went around in circles but I didn't go fast enough to blow off any dust...

Richard P.

Hell, I have more dust on/in mine when I leave the track than it had when I got there