PDA

View Full Version : Fulcrum Aeroworks November Special!!!

marshall_mosty
11-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Sent: Mon 11/02/09 2:59 PM
To: Jim Dulaney (jim@fulcrumaero.com)

To our friends:

We’re offering a temporarily reduced price on our wing kits, and I ask each of you to point it out to anyone you know who might be interested.

From our website:

November only! We'll help you prepare for next season with the lowest price we've ever offered. $1550* shipped to anywhere in the continental US for the full 14” wing kit. Price applies to any car we have an installation setup ready for. If you don't see your car type in our gallery, please contact us.

* Texas residents must add sales tax. Further discount for local pick-up.

With any luck, we’ll have a good response from the sale. Our normal lead-time is 3-4 weeks, which might be extended if we have a high volume of orders.

Please also check our website over the off-season as we have several products to release into production over the next few months. I’ll try to place a note on the home-page listing new products. If you have any new racing product ideas, and would like for us to make them, please let me know.

While I’ve got you: if you have pictures on our Gallery, please double-check your info. If there’s anything I need to add, send me an email. If you have specific lap-time info about before/after wings and splitters, we want it! Hard facts deffinitely help.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Dulaney

Fulcrum Aeroworks

www.fulcrumaero.com

817-271-7288