PDA

View Full Version : Just tired

David Love AI27
11-10-2009, 01:18 AM
This used to be fun... but I'm so tired of mandating tires that may or may not be available and agressive driving being allowed in some cases but not in others, contact resulting probation in some cases and not in other cases... drivers bitching behind the scenes but not standing up to the officials because the directors compete in the same series...

mitchntx
11-10-2009, 08:29 AM
Where to start ... How about 'Hell Yeah' and a "You go girl'.

I read Matt's post about lowering expectations and he makes some valid points.

Tires? DQ me for running the wrong tire, I don't care. I'm not throwing away good tires because someone at a high level decides to pull racers through monetary knot-holes.

Series? This I gave up on mid year 2007. Its not about tech, it's not about budget, its not about protecting racers from themselves, its all about ... well I just don't know. There is no clear direction. The CMC "intent" umbrella is so shot full of holes its no longer funny. So what is the 'intent'?

Contact? Guilty as charged. If you are going to run up front, you have to beat your mount and beat on the other guy's mount. What's fun about that?

Region? I have spoken up, raised concerns and voiced opinions and got shit-canned for it.

Racers? All smiles, hand shakes and friends at the track. Once the weekend ends, things seem to change. Accusations, finger pointing, slandering, name calling, etc. Is everyone bi-polar?

Conclusion? Nothing is for sale nor is it for rent! :wink:

I gave my tires to Steve and the car and trailer costs me nothing to sit in the shop. Maybe an occasional DE ... for FUN!

Between my disgruntlement and work schedule, I'm taking the wife on a Carribean Cruise instead of racing next year. Crewing for the Enduro and Hallett are still on my radar, but they are fading blips.

Al Fernandez
11-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Geez guys, who peed in your coffee this morning?

marshall_mosty
11-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Did I hear that Mitch's stuff is for sale again?? :lol:

AI#97
11-10-2009, 11:29 AM
It is what it is bitches!

Everyone drink a case of beer and relax.... See u all in rehab on Saturday for fun dammit.

cjlmlml
11-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Mitch,

What kind of trailer do you have again?

How much for the car and trailer?

David Love AI27
11-10-2009, 11:38 AM
"You go girl'.

Amen, Sista

Tires? someone at a high level decides to pull racers through monetary knot-holes.

Thank you

Series? This I gave up on mid year 2007. Its not about tech, it's not about budget, its not about protecting racers from themselves, its all about ... well I just don't know. There is no clear direction. The CMC "intent" umbrella is so shot full of holes its no longer funny. So what is the 'intent'?

I'm told that CMC is here to stay BUT There is so much focus on how to make a TPI car CMC2 legal... WHY?

Contact? Guilty as charged. If you are going to run up front, you have to beat your mount and beat on the other guy's mount. What's fun about that?

Jason had "incidental" contact a Hallett and was told he was on probation and was going to be watched... WONDERFUL, behind it 100%, but why is incidental contact treated the same as agressive driving contact... so tired of "opps, sorry, I made a bonehead move" NO YOU DIDN"T you acted in direct violation of the rules and put your car where it shouldn't have been. EVERY race in 2009 as soon as the cars reached the padock at least 1/2 the drivers got out of their cars and walked around them to survey the DAMAGE and most of the conversations consisted of how or why somebody hit someone... I raced hard with anyone around me and our post ran conversations went like this "DAMN... THAT WAS FUN"

Region? I have spoken up, raised concerns and voiced opinions and got shit-canned for it.

I've had so many "private" conversations that I can't count them all... and I'm told "we are working on it, don't worry, "we hear you", don't rock the boat.... as Amber would say "whatever" I'm not so vain that I think that me leaving the series will make a difference... anybody notice where I padocked at TWS? Hallett? ECR?? especially TWS???

Racers? All smiles, hand shakes and friends at the track. Once the weekend ends, things seem to change. Accusations, finger pointing, slandering, name calling, etc. Is everyone bi-polar?

All kidding aside... Yes, I am bi-polar... and still greiving the loss of my father so I have outbursts and rage that float to the surface.. but it would be directed to this forum if there was no cause. As a christian, my faith teaches me that it is a sin to hate and I practice that principal, daily. I truely love all of the men and women that I associate with in this sport and wish no ill to anyone. BUT, come on... don't take advantage of me and back me in a corner because I'm so forgiving and then start poking me with a stick

Conclusion? Nothing is for sale nor is it for rent! :wink:

Some of my stuff is for sale... but just ask Kellam... I'm out of room!!!

I gave my tires to Steve and the car and trailer costs me nothing to sit in the shop. Maybe an occasional DE ... for FUN!

Steve can't have my tires, but ditto on the rest

Between my disgruntlement and work schedule, I'm taking the wife on a Carribean Cruise instead of racing next year. Crewing for the Enduro and Hallett are still on my radar, but they are fading blips.

AND TO THOSE WHO WANT ME TO CALL AND PM... BEEN THERE, DONE THAT

I'm sooooooo tired of "want to talk?, whats wrong? why are you saying these things?" READ PEOPLE, it is not a secret how I feel and why...

David Love AI27
11-10-2009, 11:43 AM

Everyone drink a case of beer and relax.... See u all in rehab on Saturday for fun dammit.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MATT??

GlennCMC70
11-10-2009, 12:13 PM
call me anyways.

mitchntx
11-10-2009, 12:43 PM
CMC and CMC2 will merge into what is now CMC2, becoming just CMC ... or AI1 or AI3 ... can't remember which end the "Speshul Lymmpics" starts on.

There are differing levels of "punishment" depending upon anything but a standardized set of rules. Incedental vs at fault contact is so very subjective. I said many years ago that its a sad state where you now MUST run on-board video just to defend yourself post race.

And I can "joke" about bi-polar because my lovely wife is clinically disabled because of bi-polar disorder. I feel your pain and angst. Been working down this road for over 20 years.

I have a reasonable set of RA1s and a worn out set. I also have near full tread R888s. Should be enough tire for Hallett and a 3.1 at MSR-C.

Sorry, Chris ... trailer isn't built for a Mustang. The floors aren't sealed against oil.

AI#97
11-10-2009, 12:47 PM

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MATT??

personally, and no disrespect, but all u fuckers really need to get laid and relax! Lol!!!!!!

<-----runs and hides till Saturday!

David Love AI27
11-10-2009, 01:02 PM
8)

AllZWay
11-10-2009, 01:16 PM
What am I missing? Seems I have missed part of this story.

michaelmosty
11-10-2009, 01:22 PM
What am I missing? Seems I have missed part of this story.
I thought the same thing but I guess not.

Fbody383
11-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Sorry, Chris ... trailer isn't built for a Mustang. The floors aren't sealed against oil.

That's funny.

Settle down guys, don't go scarin' off all the new rookies... I think I'll just paint the car a nice shade of "doughnut."

AI#97
11-10-2009, 02:53 PM
u fuckers really need to get laid and relax!!

I may be single but I do have the internet and I know how to take care of myself... I'm ok...

just no more stories about Dutch Rudders. That story scarred me for life.

Still shuddering....blecckk!

David Love AI27
11-10-2009, 03:16 PM
OK... OK... leave me alone... I will go to the banquet... just leave me alone... here and there... please

I gave my opinion, after months of forthought, and it is not open for discussion...

michaelmosty
11-10-2009, 04:08 PM
OK... OK... leave me alone... I will go to the banquet...
Sounds good, I'll have a cold Keystone Light for you. :)

GlennCMC70
11-10-2009, 05:05 PM
OK... OK... leave me alone... I will go to the banquet... just leave me alone... here and there... please

I gave my opinion, after months of forthought, and it is not open for discussion...

i'm still expecting a call from you.

rpoz27
11-10-2009, 05:28 PM
OK... OK... leave me alone... I will go to the banquet...
Sounds good, I'll have a cold Keystone Light for you. :)

Quit trying to run him off with your watery beer, Michael. :P

DL, you and J instructing in 2 weeks?

ShadowBolt
11-10-2009, 05:29 PM
I still love most of you. I hate the tire shit but that's about all I'm pissed at NASA about.

JJ

GlennCMC70
11-10-2009, 05:38 PM
I still love most of you. I hate the tire shit but that's about all I'm pissed at NASA about.

JJ

its really a Toyo issue now. we got what we wanted w/ the going back the RA1.

AI#97
11-10-2009, 05:45 PM

You are partially correct Glenn, but National not pushing to get tires in country is fucking retarded. I can pick up the phone and have Hoosiers on my doorstep tomorrow.....just sayin' how great AMERICAN companies can support our series. Who gives a fuck how long a tires lasts if you can't buy one?! LOL!!!!

GlennCMC70
11-10-2009, 05:50 PM

You are partially correct Glenn, but National not pushing to get tires in country is fucking retarded. I can pick up the phone and have Hoosiers on my doorstep tomorrow.....just sayin' how great AMERICAN companies can support our series. Who gives a fuck how long a tires lasts if you can't buy one?! LOL!!!!

your a smart guy (sometimes). the supply issue came up AFTER there was an agreement in place w/ Toyo w/ regards to SPEC tire class's.

and, how does telling everyone to use Hoosers till May do anything different than what has all those panties knotted up still from last year whaen the same thing happened?
guys, get over it. we are all in the same boat. there are no tires to buy right now. we have till late Jan to get some.

michaelmosty
11-10-2009, 06:14 PM

guys, get over it. we are all in the same boat. there are no tires to buy right now. we have till late Jan to get some.
Agreed, I just hope steps will be in place for us TX folk to get tires before the first event.

David Love AI27
11-10-2009, 06:21 PM

After running sub 2s in the 3 car on Saturday 8) ...

hell yes!!!... not sure about Jay tho... I'll ask

besides I have some tires to burn up and I can't wait to see what the car will do in AIX trim... pulling out 135 lbs and new driving style should get me down to 1.56s or 1.55s :shock:

Wish you could have seen the faces of the other instructors on Sat... :twisted:

rpoz27
11-10-2009, 06:45 PM

After running sub 2s in the 3 car on Saturday 8) ...

hell yes!!!... not sure about Jay tho... I'll ask

besides I have some tires to burn up and I can't wait to see what the car will do in AIX trim... pulling out 135 lbs and new driving style should get me down to 1.56s or 1.55s :shock:

Wish you could have seen the faces of the other instructors on Sat... :twisted:

Hehe! Priceless! Only thing better would be if you had done it at a PCA event. :D

AI#97
11-10-2009, 06:45 PM
[

and, how does telling everyone to use Hoosers till May do anything different than what has all those panties knotted up still from last year whaen the same thing happened?

I never suggested to stop buying them May! ;)

Glenn, to tell us to "deal with no tires" for the lack of better terms is BULLSHIT! There are several folks out there with PLENTY of fresh rubber to race competitively and gain bigtime in season points over those/most who expected to be able to buy spec series tire and make a go at a regional championship. I suppose you could use your drops for the first event while waiting on the Second boat from Korea or while toyo reps dick the dog with lies and stories about using your current toyo bucks. Name one other part on my car I can't buy right NOW...that isn't the most important thing you NEED to put the car on track! LOL!!!

going forward, I suggest we buy American for this AMERICAN pony car series in CMC/2 and AI. Fuck the slants.

David Love AI27
11-10-2009, 06:49 PM

i'm still expecting a call from you.

No need to discuss any further.. I said what I said... most of it was things others have voiced over and over to me... I have been told to "shut up and drive" and thats what I'm going to do... I'm going to run the tires that are available to me, I'm through trying to protect CMC1, I will race the way I am raced, if my car gets damaged I'll fix it.

I have watched Daron and Mason, and I'm adopting their philosophy. I'm not going to invest my time and emotions, anymore. I will be at the banquet and I will "shut up and eat"... I will be at the track and I will "shut up and drive"... and on the forum I'll just "shut up"... I'm done, no more PMs, no more emails, no more phone calls...

Adam Ginsberg
11-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Fuck the slants.

Dude....seriously?? I'm hardly the most PC person around, but even I don't go that far.

The tire shop @ Buttonwillow has 275/17 Toyo's in stock. At least, as was explained to me over the weekend.

They're around. Hard to find? Yes, but they are around.

AI#97
11-10-2009, 06:53 PM
I have watched Daron and Mason, and I'm adopting their philosophy. ...

don't follow it too closely....seems to get them a lot of seconds and thirds! ;) Buuuurrrrnnnnn!!!! :twisted:

David Love AI27
11-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Fuck the slants.

:P :!:

AI#97
11-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Fuck the slants.

Dude....seriously?? I'm hardly the most PC person around, but even I don't go that far.

The tire shop @ Buttonwillow has 275/17 Toyo's in stock. At least, as was explained to me over the weekend.

They're around. Hard to find? Yes, but they are around.

Don't be goin' all "disney" on me there spinsburg!!!! I might have to start cracking out the "Polish" and "jew" jokes too!!!

Lighten up Kali Kracka!

Shortcutsleeping
11-10-2009, 08:40 PM
dbl post.

whoops.

Costas
cars and such...

Shortcutsleeping
11-10-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm just going to throw some info out here...I don't have an agenda...but perhaps I can shed a little light on some issues.

Toyo is a big company. They have several manufacturing plants. Running this type of operation means they live and die, eat and breathe, pee and poo by forecasting. If you've ever been to an actual tire plant (I've been to several) the sheer magnitude of the raw and semi-raw ('unfinished' in some lingo) is just absolutely STAGGERING. Typically they will have at least 60-90 days of manufacturing already planned and 'in the pipeline' for raws. This means, at any given point there is weeks of material already cut, bonded, molded, etc for the specific application that is going to be manufactured next. One simply does not walk out the the plant and say 'Hey, there is some round-eye's wanting RA1s so let's make those today'. Doesn't happen. Even if they WANTED it to happen, it simply couldn't. Based on the marketing departments forecast (where sales has a substantial input, but it still is not in their hands) the ops team will schedule what tires in what sizes it will need by what dates, and then the logistics folks will work with suppliers to ensure the proper materials are where they need to be when they walk outside and push the big green button and start making lots of noise. This means INSANE planning and with today's JIT (just in time) supply side it means accurate forecasting so you get done what you want when you want. It's been a few years since I was playing with tahrs, but I'd bet it is still a good 6-10 weeks to get anything specific done outside the official forecast with minimal disruption. Sadly, motorsports likely does not have the pull to be a major disruption as the numbers produced simply don't warrant it. THEN the tire goes into a container, by rail to a port, then on a boat. Not a particularly fast boat either.

Now, Bob (Hoosier) on the other hand, lives eat and breathes racing tires. He is able to walk out and alter production timetables quickly (likely within a week) as he does small (comparatively) batches and can respond quickly to market demand. Additionally, once his tire breezes through the final quality checks, it can be on a UPS truck that evening and at our door 3 days after that. From mold to your rim in under a week. Nice.

On a personal level, I'd love to see Hoosier (USA) as a spec tire, but I think you'd want to alter compounds to increase tire life to get somewhere close to the $/mile value that the RA1 offers. Unfortunately as it stands now the guy able to afford new Hoosiers every event would have a significant advantage over the guy on 3-6 race scuffs. Maybe Bob could make the AI/CMC sizes with the Grand-Am compound as those lasted a long time and were very durometer stable.

Again, I'm not trying to sway any minds, just offering some more data so that opinions can be best informed.

Costas
cars and such...

AI#97
11-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Toyo and Nasa National knew RA1 was a go mid June to July 1. It's 5 months later and I would expect restarting a previous production line would be rather easy. I'd also expect to see tires arriving about now, mid november with a second batch hitting the shores early January.

Had I been at the negotiating table on our behalf, after saying "thanks for seeing it our way", the next question would have been so when are my customers going to see tires? Let's get a production schedule in my hands next week to discuss how WE are going forward so I can answer questions to protect YOU....and being that I am dealing with an Asian Corporation, how may I help you save face?

I'd hate to think what Hoosier could have done for us in 7 months time....but a GAC tire would be interesting for sure. Anyone price BFG R1's at tire rack lately? same as an 09' RA1 after shaving....and a KDW as a rain is $130/tire and tire shaving becomes a thing of the past....that was just 5 minutes of research and I know the "BFG Buck" program sort of bites, but that could be negotiated. Hell, I'd nearly be happy if they would just cut the price 15% for "registered" competitors in the series....and all our races carry equal weight.

While I'm glad, grateful and thankful we are back on RA1's....I just don't think we got the best deal, AND Toyo is probably working on THEIR time table, and not their Customer's. In a time when the strength of the dollar is shrinking, I would NOT be surprised to see $300 toyos in 2011....all the more reason to go with an American manufacturer, even if it's a Michelin (fuckin' frenchies) that is made here in the US....maybe even Oklahoma! LOL!!!

I realize most of the time we must take what we can get but it's interesting how simple "daydreams" seem sometimes..... :?

GlennCMC70
11-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Matt - and why are you worried about all this? are you not taking 2010 off?

as far nothaving tires on hand, i cant help you. i spoken to those i can. a tire switch is not the answer.

AllZWay
11-10-2009, 09:36 PM
I think it okay to pissed at Toyo and Nasa for the handling of the tire situation... although it really appears to be a problem by Toyo, but Nasa can't dictate what Toyo does.

The alternative for Nasa would be to start negotiating for a new spec tire for 2011 and beyond. I bet there would be some others interested in bidding on the contract.

However....the decisions for 2010 have been made and not much else is going to change that for next year, so I think you have to make a decision wether you can live with those rules for 2010 and move on.

GlennCMC70
11-10-2009, 09:44 PM
I think it okay to pissed at Toyo and Nasa for the handling of the tire situation... although it really appears to be a problem by Toyo, but Nasa can't dictate what Toyo does.

The alternative for Nasa would be to start negotiating for a new spec tire for 2011 and beyond. I bet there would be some others interested in bidding on the contract.

However....the decisions for 2010 have been made and not much else is going to change that for next year, so I think you have to make a decision wether you can live with those rules for 2010 and move on.

there are many interested.
any switching will cause the same issues we have already been thru.

AllZWay
11-10-2009, 10:03 PM
[quote=AllZWay]

True...but only if you wait to negotiate a contract until a couple of months before the season starts.

They need that resolved by mid-season and announced to allow everyone to prepare for the next season.... problem solved.

I have been through the rodeo once already...when Hoosier took the contract from American Racer for IMCA.

Also .... one shouldn't automatically assume cheaper or better tires either.

michaelmosty
11-11-2009, 01:05 AM

The a0(lternative for Nasa would be to start negotiating for a new spec tire for 2011 and beyond. I bet there would be some others interested in bidding on the contract.

Smack talk on Bitches!! :twisted:
Agreed. When I talked to Stan Chen w/ Toyo I threw my hands up and now have my head on the chopin block. It is obvious we live by their rules and there is nothing we can do. I now know that Toyo is "who we work with" (and we are held to their rules).
I don't agree with them but will do what needs to be done to race with CMC. I honestly feel that Toyo has taken a shit in my bed but I will push it off to the side to race with the top notch guys in the nation!! It has been a pleasure to race with the CMC1 guys in 09 and it will be an even greater pleasure to beat the CMC2 guys in 2010. :lol:

TJ Bain
11-11-2009, 02:48 AM
there are no tires to buy right now.

Oh come on. There's a bunch of R888s sitting on the shelves and they're good for the first 3 events!... :lol:

GlennCMC70
11-11-2009, 08:21 AM
there are no tires to buy right now.

Oh come on. There's a bunch of R888s sitting on the shelves and they're good for the first 3 events!... :lol:

i wasnt gonna say it. but.....
a new R888 is faster than a corded RA1.

kbrewmr2
11-11-2009, 11:27 AM
just a data point - I know my car is a bit lighter and easier on tires, but - properly stored & broken in I am seeing grip levels as high on heat cycle 10 as I was on heat cycle 2 on the Hoosier R6 - thats 2 full weekends if you practice on your gameday tires. And I hear the R7 will be better, and Hoosier generally means it when they say that unlike your guys "favorite" tire company :lol:

BFG wouldn't be a bad choice either, but, not very common so its hard to find enough data to reach a firm conclusion.

there are many interested.

false - pick up the phone and order a BFG R1 or a Hoosier R6. If you can't get a set on the first call I'll buy you dinner at the next race weekend.

GlennCMC70
11-11-2009, 02:39 PM
the "issue" is "what do i do w/ what i have left? i just bought a new set" crap. availability is another issue.

AI#97
11-11-2009, 03:01 PM
the "issue" is "what do i do w/ what i have left? i just bought a new set" crap. availability is another issue.

From what I understand, NOBODY has been able to buy a new set! LOL!!! so where is the problem?!

As for 2010, I will be racing one event in my car, maybe a couple others as a teammate. I'll also voice opinions fighting to keep my series alive and affordable so I continue to have people to race with.....so suck it Glenny boy.

GlennCMC70
11-11-2009, 06:15 PM

From what I understand, NOBODY has been able to buy a new set! LOL!!! so where is the problem?!

As for 2010, I will be racing one event in my car, maybe a couple others as a teammate. I'll also voice opinions fighting to keep my series alive and affordable so I continue to have people to race with.....so suck it Glenny boy.

did you just switch sides?

AI#97
11-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Honestly have just grown sick if your constant trying to fuck with people and trying to be funny while doing it. Some reason I've been able to deal with it till the last couple of days and it just got old.

GlennCMC70
11-11-2009, 07:03 PM
no, really. you just said that since nobody can get new tires, its not a problem.

but it was a problem a few posts back. one thats big enough to switch to a different SPEC tire.

make up your mind.

GlennCMC70
11-11-2009, 07:09 PM
so who has fresh RA1's for 2010?
Steve Mulder
??
??
??

AI#97
11-11-2009, 08:50 PM
no, really. you just said that since nobody can get new tires, its not a problem.

but it was a problem a few posts back. one thats big enough to switch to a different SPEC tire.

make up your mind.

I guess I need to start posting drunk again or you need to work on reading comprehension.

I was merely pointing out that your logic of 'we shouldn't change again because we just changed back to the RA1' is full of holes and is pointless if you can't buy a friggin' RA1. Even Brewer got it! ;)

GlennCMC70
11-11-2009, 09:06 PM
we can buy RA1's, just not today.

mitchntx
11-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Every one I think comprehends a lot of assuming going on.

One side is assuming there won't be tires available in time for OUR first race weekend.
One side is assuming there will be tires available in time for OUR first race weekend.

Neither of you has a crystal ball so SFTU already.

If you have Toyo bucks to spend before then:
http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3430

David Love AI27
11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
:lol:

David Love AI27
11-11-2009, 09:21 PM
8)

David Love AI27
11-11-2009, 09:25 PM
$150 off 888s

http://toyotires.com/R888Rebate

gt40
11-11-2009, 09:32 PM
$150 off 888s

http://toyotires.com/R888RebateOnly if you run 205/50ZR15's. :evil:

AllZWay
11-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Neither of you has a crystal ball so SFTU already.

Sick'em Mitch. :lol:

Rob Liebbe
11-11-2009, 10:09 PM
I have a fresh set of 16" RA-1's coming from Phil's Tire Service. It was the last set he had in stock. All it took was one e-mail.

Adam Ginsberg
11-11-2009, 11:41 PM
I bought 5 NEW RA1's (255.50.16's) two weeks before our event last weekend.

As I stated before, the Buttonwillow tire shop has RA1's in various sizes, as was reported to me while at the track last weekend. Call 661.764.5333.

GlennCMC70
11-11-2009, 11:49 PM
i didnt say anything thats untrue.

Waco Racer
11-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Steve Mulder
??
??
??

I do

David Love AI27
11-12-2009, 12:23 AM
8)

David Love AI27
11-12-2009, 12:27 AM
8)

Adam Ginsberg
11-12-2009, 12:55 AM
I will pay your $10 admission if you deliver a set to me at the NASATX AI/CMC banquet.

Plane ticket and rental car, too?

GlennCMC70
11-12-2009, 07:34 AM
Steve Mulder
??
??
??

I do

So Steve and Clifton are running 255/50/16s... WOW

i didnt say that. but who has an advantage w/ fresh rubber over anyone else?

donovan
11-13-2009, 07:57 PM
I have new 3 sets... Shaved and ready to go!

Maybe I should put them on Ebay!!!

Jeremy Gunter
11-14-2009, 01:29 AM

If your selling, I trump all, I am your Crohn's racing friend...

jeremiahkellam
11-14-2009, 10:15 AM
I've got a fresh set of shaved 255/17's if anybody want's them (cheap)

AI#97
11-14-2009, 10:33 AM
Anyone see that Kumho has released a W710 for wet?

R1's are 240 ea, R6's are 280 ea, V710's are 248 W710's are 235.....

Anyone know what the toyos are going to run once they arrive?

Seriously considering buying a set of R1's for fun and seeing what the hubbub is all about. Sad thing is I now only have 8 rims, down from 22!!! Whoop!

donovan
11-14-2009, 12:43 PM

If your selling, I trump all, I am your Crohn's racing friend...

Talk to me around Jan 30th-ish... :)