PDA

View Full Version : NASATX can hug a nut? WTF!!!

Boudy
11-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Well since Mr. Love is not welcoming phone calls, PMs, or emails, I guess I'll ask here.

Everyone here should remember an email that circulated in late February titled, "An act of kindness for a friend." The purpose of the email was to raise donations to allow you attend events and race with the group as you were experiencing hardships. As I also remember, the total of funds donated to The Love In It Racing Team was $1,500 by this group.

Now, several months later, you're are taking your 2 to 3 cars to NASA Rocky Mountan and "NASATX can hug a nut?" WTF!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

David Love AI27
11-12-2009, 07:21 PM
NASATX didn't do shit for me... I pay them...

My good friends in AI/CMCTexas.com sponsored me and I bought TOYOs with that money to get the car count up in AI for contingency awards. I could have defended my AIX Regional Championship but ran AI out of gratitude for what my fellow racers did for me! I listed AI/CMCTexas.com as my sponsor at Nationals and ran the logo on my car eventhough I had another sponsor that gave me more funding.

opps I forgot "shut up and drive"

GlennCMC70
11-12-2009, 10:01 PM
i didnt get my call either.

Boudy
11-12-2009, 10:43 PM
I understand now, Thank You.

:wink:

GlennCMC70
11-12-2009, 10:44 PM
I understand now, Thank You.

:wink:

call me if you want, i'll answer.

Waco Racer
11-13-2009, 08:41 AM
It's all my fault.

AI#97
11-13-2009, 10:08 AM
It's all my fault.

Weren't you instructed to make that mistake?! LOL!!!

David Love AI27
11-13-2009, 11:07 AM
It's all my fault.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

With my father's suicide, losing my job and still being unemployed, Mary shooting herself and owing me thousands of dollars from her recovery, my dissapointing finish at Nationals, the frustration of being unable settle my fathers estate, frustration with Toyo contingency and more... my nerves are raw and I'm easy to anger... I don't take back what I said, I just need to accept the inconsistancies and "shut up and drive"

GlennCMC70
11-13-2009, 11:32 AM
3rd at your 1st Nationals in a new to you car and your disapointed?
I wasnt disapointed w/ my 2 3rd's my first 2 years. But you have me wonder if i should have been....

kbrewmr2
11-13-2009, 12:33 PM

there are some people that should be disappointed in their Nationals results. I don't think he should be one of them...

- KB, "blocker" :roll:

Waco Racer
11-13-2009, 12:49 PM
It's all my fault.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

With my father's suicide, losing my job and still being unemployed, Mary shooting herself and owing me thousands of dollars from her recovery, my dissapointing finish at Nationals, the frustration of being unable settle my fathers estate, frustration with Toyo contingency and more... my nerves are raw and I'm easy to anger... I don't take back what I said, I just need to accept the inconsistancies and "shut up and drive"

We really have a lot in common.

David Love AI27
11-13-2009, 12:53 PM
I wasnt disapointed w/ my 2 3rd's my first 2 years. But you have me wonder if i should have been....

Rookie mistakes cost me 2nd... twice! once spinning while racing an "out of class" car and then not running "my line", I was a full second off pace cuz I didn't run my line, MISTAKE! I was 3rd out of 4 finishers... second to last... your situation was different

Al Fernandez
11-13-2009, 09:50 PM
Someone I know recently said
... you and I are so blesed to be a part of the best amatuer race group in the world...

8)

BlueFirePony
11-13-2009, 11:15 PM
Hugs for everyone at the banquet tomorrow....there will be trophy girls right? 8)

David Love AI27
11-14-2009, 03:33 AM
Someone I know recently said
... you and I are so blesed to be a part of the best amatuer race group in the world...

8)

ROFLMFAO!!! I get a response from my thread but NOT from my PM... :roll:

I have $120 invested in the electrical supplies for your trailer :( :( ... want em or can I use them in my shop?? :? :? I'll go ahead and drop the rim off at your house in the morning 8) ...

Nuttin but lub... :D

AI#97
11-14-2009, 10:24 AM

there are some people that should be disappointed in their Nationals results. I don't think he should be one of them...

- KB, "blocker" :roll:

Lot of "what if's?" floating in my head about nationals but hey, a podium in AI at nationals is a pretty good achievement, especially after getting hosed in T1 L1. Two years in a row I left T1 in 12th f'n place! :evil:

David, you did a fantastic job in Utah and I still stand by what I told you on grid Saturday before the race. don't take your stellar performance away from yourself. You had the balls to go and compete. Some did not and wish they did.

Brian, seeing that you haven't been to a TX banquet before.....you might be careful of what you ask for!!!! It's a nightmare that will haunt you for years to come!

Al Fernandez
11-15-2009, 09:42 AM
Not sure what cost $120 but I certainly want my wheel back and I want the hole in the nose of my trailer to be something other than a hole!

David Love AI27
11-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Not sure what cost $120 but I certainly want my wheel back and I want the hole in the nose of my trailer to be something other than a hole!

I bought all the 2 all weather boxes a super HD extension cord 2) 20 amp elec. outlets, conduit... I just need to know when or if you want me to do it. I always used HD stuff so as not to strain your Generator. You just want a outlet cover over the hole then I can do that instead.

Do you want Jason to mount one of your tires or do you just want the rim. If you are too busy to meet with me... just leave a tire on the side of the garage and I will take care of it.

BlueFirePony
11-16-2009, 06:24 AM
Brian, seeing that you haven't been to a TX banquet before.....you might be careful of what you ask for!!!! It's a nightmare that will haunt you for years to come!
actually this year was my 2nd... Could not make last year but I did make the banquet 2years ago. Still, I clearly see the risk in my post ;)