PDA

View Full Version : Web version of the GRM is out

David Love AI27
11-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Nationals coverage leaves a lot to be desired (would have been easier to say "it sucked")... Adam does a better job with his writeup for a Regional weekend!! I feel bad for Glenn, no mention of back to back championships in fact no pic of his car anywhere... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maybe I missed something... I do need reading glasses...

AI#97
11-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Nationals coverage leaves a lot to be desired (would have been easier to say "it sucked")... Adam does a better job with his writeup for a Regional weekend!! I feel bad for Glenn, no mention of back to back championships in fact no pic of his car anywhere... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maybe I missed something... I do need reading glasses...

Pasterjack and I have been going back and forth about "what is grassroots?" on Facebook. GRM has no fucking clue what the name of their mag is about. Look at the 200k dollar car on the cover and you'll see what I mean!

GlennCMC70
11-17-2009, 08:03 PM
i'm OK w/ it.
i would have liked to see a pic in GRM like years past. no big deal.

i would rather had pics of Adam trying to drive my CMC car around w/ his short ass legs. :P

our group is partially to blame. car count will dictate coverage.

David Love AI27
11-17-2009, 08:24 PM
GRM has no fucking clue what the name of their mag is about.

SURE THEY DO... check out the awesome article on LeMons, good research and well written some actuall information not 1/2 the article covering the track(s)

Adam Ginsberg
11-18-2009, 11:51 AM
i would rather had pics of Adam trying to drive my CMC car around w/ his short ass legs. :P

If a pic had been taken, you wouldn't have been able to see me. I felt like a 5 year old trying to drive - couldn't see over the beltline of the car!

Next time, I'm going to hide it much, much better. ;)

GlennCMC70
11-18-2009, 11:58 AM

If a pic had been taken, you wouldn't have been able to see me. I felt like a 5 year old trying to drive - couldn't see over the beltline of the car!

Next time, I'm going to hide it much, much better. ;)

tow things:
1- you always feel like a 5 year old when driving, well at least i hope so cause you sure do look like it....
2- there will be no next time. :wink: