PDA

View Full Version : Just in time for Christmas...

Al Fernandez
11-30-2009, 10:27 PM
AI and CMC goodies...
http://www.zazzle.com/aicmcswag*
(please remember the asterisk in the address)

On demand shirts and other goodies with the CMC or AI Racing logos!!!

This isnt the cheapest way in the world to get shirts, so every now and then the regions will make up batches like they've done in the past...but this is buy on demand, which means you can pick up some cool stuff any time you want it, no minimums, no waiting, no fuss.

10% plus some volume based amounts gets returned to us in cash. That money will be distributed to the regions to fund...well, beer most likely but also other fun stuff

gt40
11-30-2009, 11:04 PM
AI and CMC goodies...
[/url]www.zazzle.com/aicmcswag*[/url]No '09 shirt yet?

AllZWay
12-01-2009, 10:16 AM
AI and CMC goodies...
[/url]www.zazzle.com/aicmcswag*[/url]No '09 shirt yet?

I want an '09 shirt too.

Al Fernandez
12-01-2009, 11:53 AM
:lol:
Volunteers to make the 09 art?

mitchntx
12-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Volunteers to make the 09 art?

deleted old file

GlennCMC70
12-01-2009, 03:12 PM
love it! nail it! i'll take 2 in XXL.

AllZWay
12-01-2009, 04:21 PM
love it! nail it! i'll take 2 in XXL.

I agree... Looks perfect. I am ready to place orders. :D

rpoz27
12-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Need a size small, please!

mitchntx
12-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Here it is ... camera ready art.

2100 x 1800 @ 300dpi

Use it or no ... no emotional attachment.

http://www.lawmotorsports.net/Graphics/2009AICMC.jpg

Al Fernandez
12-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Added Mitch's work with the AICMCTexas.com, AI Racing, and CMC logos to a shirt on zazzle.com/aicmcswag*. Go check it out!!! :D

mitchntx
12-02-2009, 11:01 AM
FYI ...

Value T-Shirt is 5.5oz 100% cotton - loose fitting

Basic T-Shirt is 6.1oz 100% - loose fitting

Basic American T-Shirt is 6.1oz 100% - American made

AllZWay
12-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Is there anyway to get a Shirt with the 2009 results on the back, but with more than just AICMCTexas on the front?

I would like to have something with Camaro Mustang Challenge Series on the front and maybe Nasa or American Iron also.

donovan
12-03-2009, 09:55 AM
So I guess to be part of the "Family", you have to race, Huh?

DD "Ex-Family Member" 8)

David Love AI27
12-03-2009, 10:24 AM
So I guess to be part of the "Family", you have to race, Huh?

DD "Ex-Family Member" 8)

Need a "members at large" list

David D
Boudy
Nick R
Todd C

mitchntx
12-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Mr. Love ... we need a bigger shirt. :wink:

Where's the line, Mr. Donovan?

I drew it at 2009 points awarded racers because its a <gasp><argh>2009 shirt.

Using your logic, folks like the Capps, John George, Wayne Manor and Adam Ginsberg should be on it, too.

How about those who promise to be with us in the next year ... 2 years ... 10 years like Smith, Tumlinson ...?

If you want a "I thought about racing in 2009" shirt, design the art and submit it.

:P

David Love AI27
12-03-2009, 10:51 AM

Using your logic, folks like the Capps, John George, Wayne Manor and Adam Ginsberg should be on it, too.

How about those who promise to be with us in the next year ... 2 years ... 10 years like Smith, Tumlinson ...?

If you want a "I thought about racing in 2009" shirt, design the art and submit it.

DAMN.. and I wasn't even poking with stick :P

mitchntx
12-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Is there anyway to get a Shirt with the 2009 results on the back, but with more than just AICMCTexas on the front?

I would like to have something with Camaro Mustang Challenge Series on the front and maybe Nasa or American Iron also.

Order a shirt and I'll send you a sharpie. You can design the front however you like.

RagingAardvark
12-03-2009, 12:10 PM
hey Mitch, just want to say a big THANKS from the RM group for putting us on the shirt! :) AWESOME!

donovan
12-03-2009, 12:23 PM

It's okay :cry: , I even got left off the list of Regional Directors! Doh! :wink:

The shirt look Great as is! :D

mitchntx
12-03-2009, 01:31 PM
It's okay :cry: , I even got left off the list of Regional Direcotrs! Doh! :wink:

There's a regional Director's shirt too?

mitchntx
12-03-2009, 01:32 PM
hey Mitch, just want to say a big THANKS from the RM group for putting us on the shirt! :) AWESOME!

Right back at the RM crew.

When I saw my name and Steve's name on the 2007 RM shirt, I got all warm and fuzzy inside.

I thought it was a great tribute to those who made the effort.

donovan
12-03-2009, 01:36 PM
It's okay :cry: , I even got left off the list of Regional Direcotrs! Doh! :wink:

There's a regional Director's shirt too?

Damn, I missed another Shirt!! :o

Rob Liebbe
12-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Donovan who?

donovan
12-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Donovan who?

Damn, now I'm "that Guy..." :)

Rob Liebbe
12-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Yep, seems like there are a few of you guys - Todd Who, Varner Who, Bell Who, Burch Who, Ginsberg Who, Lyons Who, Runyon Who, Tanner Who, Dowdy Who, Brookes Who, and Boudy Who. That's quite a list, you're in good company. 8)

Sorry if I forgot somebody who.

ShadowBolt
12-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Yep, seems like there are a few of you guys - Todd Who, Varner Who, Bell Who, Burch Who, Ginsberg Who, Lyons Who, Runyon Who, Tanner Who, Dowdy Who, Brookes Who, and Boudy Who. That's quite a list, you're in good company. 8)

I don't think Varner, Bell, Burch, or Spinny belong on your list since all of them raced some last year. Bell was in the toy car but I did see him at some races. The others I agree on completely.

JJ

RichardP
12-03-2009, 05:21 PM

Wow, didn't even make the list of forgotten people...

Richard P.

mitchntx
12-03-2009, 05:26 PM
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv308/IVAN3MAN/facepalm_Lion-1-1.jpg

ShadowBolt
12-03-2009, 06:36 PM

Richard P.

And Richard P Who.

JJ

donovan
12-03-2009, 07:02 PM

Richard P.

Rob Liebbe
12-04-2009, 08:04 PM

Richard P.

Because you are not on the list.

Al Fernandez
12-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Well it looks like zazzle wont carry anything with the CMC logo until we show them written permission from GM and Ford to use the words "camaro" and "mustang" in relation to a car. I'm not sure how the other hundred thousand products on their site with these words and images of the actual cars pass scrutiny, but I've yanked the stuff from the site.

If you already placed an order expect to get an email telling you its been canceled due to potential copyright infringement. :roll: Nothing is ever as easy as it appears.

Todd Covini
12-05-2009, 12:03 AM
:roll: Nothing is ever as easy as it appears.

...you can say that again. :lol:

mitchntx
12-14-2009, 03:50 PM
hmmmm ....

Today, I recieved my order for these shirts.

They look GREAT!!!!

AllZWay
12-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Well ain't that some crap.... I didn't get a chance to order before it was pulled. :evil:

mitchntx
12-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Well ain't that some crap.... I didn't get a chance to order before it was pulled. :evil:

FS: Limited Edition AI/CMC Texas T-Shirts

$400 each

That should cover me for 1/2 a season ...

RagingAardvark
12-15-2009, 01:46 PM
booooooo. any chance you'll get them made somewhere else? :(

rpoz27
12-15-2009, 03:27 PM

Can ask my tshirt guy for pricing, if there's interest.

David Love AI27
12-15-2009, 03:32 PM

Can ask my tshirt guy for pricing, if there's interest.

I'm looking for a source too...

fiddy shirts, black, one color print, print on front and back.. check PM

Al Fernandez
12-15-2009, 09:21 PM
So it doesnt look like getting "permission" to zazzle's satisfaction to use the word camaro or mustang is going to happen any time soon. I put the AI stuff back up and replaced the class logos on the 2009 shirt with an AICMCTexas logo, so you guys can buy those safely.

www.zazzle.com/aicmcswag*

HoustonNW
12-15-2009, 09:50 PM
So it doesnt look like getting "permission" to zazzle's satisfaction to use the word camaro or mustang is going to happen any time soon. I put the AI stuff back up and replaced the class logos on the 2009 shirt with an AICMCTexas logo, so you guys can buy those safely.

www.zazzle.com/aicmcswag*

Just curious Al, does NASA have "permission" from Ford and Chebbie for the CamaroMustangChallenge in the first place?

Or was that not enough for zazzle?

BTW, minor threadjack warning, has anyone noticed that you never see the running horse on a Mustang car in a commercial now? I'm sure it has to do with the aggressive trademark protection of both the name and the running horse that Ford thought was a good idea about one to 1-1/2 years ago.

Hey Ford Motor Corp., let's ignore the whole "feel good" thing about Mustangs and the Mustang vendors that allowed you to outsell, and kill off, the superior Camaro over 30 years. :roll: