PDA

View Full Version : Out

David Love AI27
12-07-2009, 04:38 PM
I have received many PM's, emails and phone calls from you concerning my attitude. Mostly revolving the fact that I was disrespectlul in light of my "sponsorship" and the outpouring of money and other support. I will return the money to the AI/CMC general fund before the first event in 2010. I can only give my sincere apologies to those who feel betrayed.

I am removing myself from this forum and from competition in AI/CMC on the regional level. I will compete in other race groups to remain eligible for Nationals.

I also want to apologize to Jason and the rest of my family for this embarrassment.

Rob, I will honor my commitment to help this weekend...

It was a real honor racing with you guys and combined with my experience at Nationals this year, it has been a ride I'll never forget.

Rob Liebbe
12-07-2009, 04:52 PM
WTF - Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Seriously - I vote that Dave sticks around.

cjlmlml
12-07-2009, 04:57 PM

+1

PS

Stop Mitch Warrening/Jeff Burching/Matt Whiting us.

AI#97
12-07-2009, 05:23 PM

+1

PS

Stop Mitch Warrening/Jeff Burching/Matt Whiting us.

Hey there!!!!! I just need to find a clown with a check that clears....I hear covini is looking for a car but......

<---probably the most serious about quitting racing I have been ever. Just need to focus on other stuff in life which doesn't include a race car collecting dust. I did see a nice E63 AMG on the road today and thought...Hmmmm?

Al Fernandez
12-07-2009, 05:40 PM
What on earth are you talking about Dave? This aint some country club you can just quit. This is family and you're stuck with us, even if you have to put up with us during reunions. :lol: :wink:

GlennCMC70
12-07-2009, 05:58 PM
dude, please stop.
take the money and go see a doctor.

the best thing about family is they will forgive your actions. you just have to stop doing what they dislike about you. there was a reason you were very well liked, and still are by most of us.

we seriously need to spend some 1 on 1 time and talk this weekend.
it's likely you are mis-informed about alot of things that you are taking this action over.

BlueFirePony
12-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Dave I have been dying to get back on track and race with you again...I hope to see you on track with us in January

mitchntx
12-07-2009, 06:11 PM
I for one hope you reconsider.

If someone has an issue with the way you conduct your business, EFF'em. You only report to one person ... David Love. If a few don't like the way you spend your money, then they gave to the cause as a self-centered, egotistical bastard and not out kindness to a fellow competitor.

There are enough here who like you just the way you are, that are willing to stand up for you.

I, for one, got your back, whether you race with us or not.

As a friend, I got your back.

Jeremy Gunter
12-07-2009, 07:59 PM
See ya round dumb@$$...

Sell the #3 its cursed!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Fbody383
12-07-2009, 08:34 PM
There are enough here who like you just the way you are, that are willing to stand up for you.

I just don't know where you're going to find a better group than this one.

Just remember we've all looked for the "other" group... you can't find it because you're already in it.

Todd Covini
12-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Was it something I said? "My Fitting Holiday Classic" post? :oops: :cry: :lol:

ShadowBolt
12-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Bullshit DL. As Al said this is family. We gave you that money for the person and friend you had been up to that point. What you did with the money or how you acted after is none of our business. I will say I wanted to talk to you because I was concerned about the new DL but we do love you and you will be hurting the group if you leave. I for one want you to stay. Hell I need someone I can outrun and God knows as slow as you are that is not a problem. Kidding aside, you do need to take the money and see a doc. if you think you are not wanted. I don't understand your new look on life but I do know most, if not all of us want to race and hang with you. Now no more said about this or I'm gonna have to kick you ass this Sat.

JJ

AllZWay
12-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Dave.....you were given the money for good reasons.... and you need to stay for the all those same reasons.

AI#97
12-08-2009, 04:39 PM
David, I hope all is well and if you need to chat sometime, please feel free to call me and vent and release. Sometimes it's good therapy.

silversvo
12-08-2009, 11:11 PM
WOW!

David,
I tried to call you and it is not in regards to anything that is even race related.... Call me if you read this.

Troy

chris-CMC#35
12-09-2009, 04:46 PM
David -

Cut this sh*t out. You better be at Hallett - I want to see the bus. And then I'm going to kick your ass on the track. :lol:

-chris

Boudy
12-10-2009, 06:17 PM
David: Dude, you're Bi-Polar I swear. It's the only explanation... :lol:

Boudy

ShadowBolt
12-10-2009, 06:47 PM
David: Dude, you're Bi-Polar I swear. It's the only explanation... :lol:

Boudy

I agree.

Boudy,

Bring yourself and your car out to TWS this weekend.

JJ

Boudy
12-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Sorry Jerry, a friend's funeral is on Saturday. I'll tell ya about it sometime over a cold one.

rb

ShadowBolt
12-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Sorry Jerry, a friend's funeral is on Saturday. I'll tell ya about it sometime over a cold one.

rb

We will miss ya.

Jerry