PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in prayer?

David Love AI27
12-15-2009, 12:55 PM
If you do... send some up for my daughter, Amber, as she goes in for surgery in the morning. I pray for understanding as two lives are taken to save three. I am pro-life so this has been a very hard thing for me to watch, but there is no way a woman her size could carry 4 babies full term.

I would like to add that Sunday was a great reprieve for me as my focus was on driving and instructing with no time to think of the personal crap going on in the "real" world...

Hood
12-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Prayers sent... prayer chain started (my step-Mom will have it huge soon). Hope to see those babies soon!

David Love AI27
12-15-2009, 01:03 PM
Prayers sent... prayer chain started (my step-Mom will have it huge soon). Hope to see those babies soon!

Thanks so much... Due date July 4th... same as my deceased father.. boy does "HE" work in mysterious ways...

Rob Liebbe
12-15-2009, 01:37 PM
I hope that all goes well for Amber and her family.

michaelmosty
12-15-2009, 01:49 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with Amber and the entire family!!

Fbody383
12-15-2009, 01:58 PM
Anytime you want; give her our best.

GlennCMC70
12-15-2009, 02:03 PM
David - have you considered that some time off and away from racing for a short time could do you some good?
you have alot of personal life stress. we all see that and understand. but as of late, NASA has added to that. there is only so much one man can take. take a step back, get a handle on all you have on your plate - racing will be here.

If Jason wants to race, send him up and we will do what we can to keep an eye out for him. He's gonna be a grown man soon enough.

ShadowBolt
12-15-2009, 02:03 PM
David, I'm with you on the Pro-Life but you have to save Amber! God can heal her.

Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.–Matt. 18:20

Isaiah 58:8 NKJV Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

JJ

AllZWay
12-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Thoughts and prayers for Amber and family.

GlennCMC70
12-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Sorry David - Amber will be in my thoughts over the next few days.
Please keep us posted on her recovery.
Let us here know what we can do to help out.

rpoz27
12-15-2009, 03:22 PM
You know you and your family have my support. Give Amber and Adam my love and let me know if you need anything.

Shortcutsleeping
12-15-2009, 03:28 PM
Prayers sent....

Costas
cars and such...

David Love AI27
12-15-2009, 07:54 PM
David - have you considered that some time off and away from racing for a short time could do you some good?
you have alot of personal life stress. we all see that and understand. but as of late, NASA has added to that. there is only so much one man can take. take a step back, get a handle on all you have on your plate - racing will be here.

If Jason wants to race, send him up and we will do what we can to keep an eye out for him. He's gonna be a grown man soon enough.

Thanks Glenn, I know you and others have noticed my distress and your suggestions are given much consideration. I appreciate it more than I let on. Dad's estate should be resolved in the next few days, Mary is out of the picture, completely and Adam has been transfered to KY. I am going to let Jason make his own decisions about the 3 car and his racing in 2010.

Being at the track is a good distraction for me, I just need to let go of my frustrations when I'm at home. I have taken on a some new commitments with the Lions Club and with a local human aid group. In addition I was elected to be an Elder in my church, so things are looking up. Hopefully I will find a ride in the enduro and make the Hallett event and maybe run up north to gather enough races to qualify for Nationals.

Thanks again

David Love AI27
12-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks to you all for your concerns, both spoken and silent...

Todd Covini
12-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Amber and her entire family is in our family's prayers.

MikeP99Z
12-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Prayers and best wishes.

donovan
12-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Amber and her entire family are in our prayers.

HoustonNW
12-16-2009, 12:41 AM
Yes, I do believe, and she and all of her (your) family will be in my prayers.

wgriffin4
12-16-2009, 09:14 AM
David

Thoughts and prayers sent......

Godspeed

Bill Griffin
GriffTech Motorsports

cjlmlml
12-16-2009, 09:53 AM
David,

You are in our prayers.

Remember what is important, God and Family

(Not talking aicmc family, ok maybe I am)

God wont give you anything you cant handle

I know you are looking for some peace in your life. Look to him.

David Love AI27
12-16-2009, 01:46 PM
PROCEEDURE FINISHED... She is on her way home!!! now a little rest... I'm going to work now... update tonight...

THANK YOU ALL!!!

rpoz27
12-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Good to hear that Amber is on her way home and safe!

silversvo
12-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Thank God everything is okay. I called you back but got voice mail and I also called Farra to see if she heard anything. I willbe home a few day before Christmas and plan on coming out to your place to hang out and have a couple cold ones with you.

David Love AI27
12-16-2009, 11:37 PM
Thank God everything is okay. I called you back but got voice mail and I also called Farra to see if she heard anything. I willbe home a few day before Christmas and plan on coming out to your place to hang out and have a couple cold ones with you.

Sorry I missed your call, power went out due to a wreck down the street.. you are welcome to stop by ANYTIME!! bring the baby I'll give you guys the master suite....

David Love AI27
12-17-2009, 01:29 AM
to the moderators of this forum... thanks for allowing me to update the members as to the status of my daughter... she is home and resting

as to the rest... I wiil let my son guide me through his 2010 season...

THANKS!

Todd Covini
12-17-2009, 01:53 AM
Get off it, David.
"The Moderators" are all your friends.
Road Trip to Utah 2009? 'member that one??

Glad Amber's back home safely.

-=- Todd

David Love AI27
12-17-2009, 05:38 AM

-=- Todd

as memorable as that event was, it pales in comparison to my daughter having needles poked into her abdomen to kill two of my potential grandchildren and possibly endangering her life and the lives of my two other grandchildren...

I'm really sorry our memoriable time at Nationals wasn't foremost on my mind...

too harsh? trade places with me and I'll take it all back...

BryanL
12-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Thoughts are with you guys. Hope things go well.

Bryan

David Love AI27
12-17-2009, 07:55 PM

-=- Todd

as memorable as that event was, it pales in comparison to my daughter having needles poked into her abdomen to kill two of my potential grandchildren and possibly endangering her life and the lives of my two other grandchildren...

I'm really sorry our memoriable time at Nationals wasn't foremost on my mind...

too harsh? trade places with me and I'll take it all back...

VERY SORRY!!! :oops:

That WAS TOO HARSH... should never post, drunk at 5 am :oops:

I would edit it out but I can't :roll:

David Love AI27
12-17-2009, 07:56 PM
Spent the afternoon with Amber... it was really nice. She is doing fine

michaelmosty
12-17-2009, 10:02 PM
Excellent news David, best wishes to all.

HoustonNW
12-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Maybe, well usually, I expect the worst. So I actually didn't want to open this thread.

Thanks DL, thanks for the good news!