PDA

View Full Version : 2010

David Love AI27
12-31-2009, 08:45 PM
2010 is upon us, a new year and a new start

I resolve: to sit on the sidelines and support AI/CMC TEXAS by any means possible
I resolve: not to post any negative posts on the forum (is that cheering I hear?)
I resolve: to follow the rules to the best of my ability and to have fun at the track
I resolve: to to put away my stick and stop poking Glenn, Al and Todd
I resolve: to love my fellow racers and forgive, just as "my" GOD loves me and forgives me
I resolve: to find a way to make it to Nationals and show this Nation that AI/CMC TEXAS is the real deal
I resolve: to pay back all that I owe in terms of money, time and other means of support given to me
and finally
I resolve: to "pay forward" all that I can....

2009 is done, stick a fork in it....

HAPPY NEW YEAR

GlennCMC70
01-01-2010, 11:48 PM
Happy New year.
See you at Nats. :wink:

michaelmosty
01-02-2010, 11:03 AM
2010 is gonna kick ass! :D

Adam Ginsberg
01-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Glad to hear you plan to attend the 2010 Nats as a competitor. So do I. :)

Todd Covini
01-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Great start to a new year!
I especially like the "pay it forward" part!!!

ShadowBolt
01-03-2010, 03:52 PM
I resolve: to pay back all that I owe in terms of money, time and other means of support given to me

David, the support you received from us last year was for all you had done PRIOR to going postal this year. I don't want to hear any more about paying back money from last year. As you said about our Lord forgiving you, I do also. Nuff said. See ya at the races and try to keep that POS #3 out of the way of that Black and red #55!

JJ
Jordan Motorsports #55 CMC2

David Love AI27
01-03-2010, 04:21 PM

David, the support you received from us last year was for all you had done PRIOR to going postal this year. I don't want to hear any more about paying back money from last year. As you said about our Lord forgiving you, I do also. Nuff said. See ya at the races and try to keep that POS #3 out of the way of that Black and red #55!

JJ
Jordan Motorsports #55 CMC2

Jerry,
I do appreaciate the financial support that was much needed at the time. I plan to pay THAT forward.

I have over $20,000 in loans due to being unemployed since my father's death and costs incured going to Nationals... this is what I vow to repay.

As for the "group", I plan to pay back something I can afford, time and support.

In regards to the 3 car, shouldn't be a problem, Jason has done NOTHING to prepare for the season.

michaelmosty
01-03-2010, 04:26 PM
We have less than 4-weeks!! Tell Jason to get off his butt and get the car ready. :lol:

Al Fernandez
01-04-2010, 04:17 PM
I resolve to bring a keg of beer to every event
I resolve to at least ask for people's opinions on what kind of beer I should bring
I resolve to ignore Michael when he continues to insist I get a keg of Keystone
8)

Its the 4th and I'm already behind on my race car maintenance! :lol:

Fbody383
01-04-2010, 04:20 PM
I resolve to at least ask for people's opinions on what kind of beer I should bring

Well, at least we'll have one poll per event.

michaelmosty
01-04-2010, 05:37 PM
I guess I can like w/o Keystone. :cry: