PDA

View Full Version : Super nice daily driver

David Love AI27
01-05-2010, 12:55 AM
This listing belongs to a track buddy... She drives a Stang her significant other drives a Camaro...

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=272948508&dealer_id=64908933&ct=p

silversvo
01-07-2010, 03:55 AM
why is she selling it? that car is super clean too!!

Crumpacker
01-13-2010, 09:15 PM
Beautiful car in person, she's a friend of mine and taught me alot about car washing/waxing/clay-barring/etc... that car is very well taken care of.

Not sure why she's selling it but she DD's a lightning now with '69 & '99 camaros in the garage, her boyfriend has a '10 camaro. I guess it's just time for the stang to move on.

HYBRED
01-16-2010, 02:56 AM

We are selling to make room in the garage for our 69 Camaro project. Between the Lightning and the 2010 Camaro, it never gets driven anyways, so I'd rather it move on to someone who can enjoy it.

I would be willing to work out a deal for a back-to-stock sell; I have almost all the factory exterior pieces, and can swap the Cobra interior for a pair of Corbeau Forzas and brand new cam-lock harnesses if someone is looking for a good CMC project. The car runs very strong, and as it sits (on street tires) I was running mid 2-teens at Texas World Speedway. I also have in the garage an MM panhard bar setup, and back home I have a Granatelli tubular K, a-arms and front coilovers I can include with the deal.

The engine is 100% stock and dyno'd 236/282 to the wheels. I am more than happy to answer any other questions yall might have, just let me know! Thanks David for posting this, and thanks Sam for helping me get signed up here :D

Kat

silversvo
01-19-2010, 05:50 AM

We are selling to make room in the garage for our 69 Camaro project. Between the Lightning and the 2010 Camaro, it never gets driven anyways, so I'd rather it move on to someone who can enjoy it.

I would be willing to work out a deal for a back-to-stock sell; I have almost all the factory exterior pieces, and can swap the Cobra interior for a pair of Corbeau Forzas and brand new cam-lock harnesses if someone is looking for a good CMC project. The car runs very strong, and as it sits (on street tires) I was running mid 2-teens at Texas World Speedway. I also have in the garage an MM panhard bar setup, and back home I have a Granatelli tubular K, a-arms and front coilovers I can include with the deal.

The engine is 100% stock and dyno'd 236/282 to the wheels. I am more than happy to answer any other questions yall might have, just let me know! Thanks David for posting this, and thanks Sam for helping me get signed up here :D

Kat

Kat, I posted it on htownracing.com or on westsidemustangs.com for you. Goodluck with the sale.