PDA

View Full Version : Politics

mitchntx
01-20-2010, 11:42 AM
http://lougigliottiforcongress.netboots.net/

How about a racer in the legislative branch?

rleng1
01-20-2010, 04:41 PM
looking for someone that believes in the constitution, and that our tax dollars shold be spent on defending us from terrorists, and not for lawyers to protect the terrorists using our hard fought for rights.

God Bless America.

AllZWay
01-21-2010, 09:54 AM
I just can't picture Lou in politics. In some ways he would be great with his No BS way about things though.

ShadowBolt
01-21-2010, 10:33 AM
looking for someone that believes in the constitution, and that our tax dollars shold be spent on defending us from terrorists, and not for lawyers to protect the terrorists using our hard fought for rights.

God Bless America.

I knew there was a reason I like you. Great minds think alike.

JJ

cjlmlml
01-21-2010, 11:37 AM
Well now it looks like your president wants to regulate how banks invest their own money .

The market really likes it that F'obama wants to mess with that.

What a dumbass,

If he cant screw the country with his fing health care, he will find another way to screw everyone.

Secession anyone?

Hopefully Obama makes a visit to Dallas soon.

ShadowBolt
01-21-2010, 12:10 PM
Hopefully Obama makes a visit to Dallas soon.

That is some funny $hit.

I assume you mean in a convertable?

JJ

rleng1
01-21-2010, 02:25 PM
[/quote]

I knew there was a reason I like you. Great minds think alike.

JJ[/quote]

I'm sure it is because I am from Oklahoma.

Fbody383
01-21-2010, 02:27 PM
I just can't picture Lou in politics. In some ways he would be great with his No BS way about things though.

Which is why you can't see him in politics... we've become too accustomed to being lied to.

I could easily get behind a no bull man/woman with values similar to mine, especially if they showed up to a press conference in jeans and boots.

TJ Bain
01-22-2010, 12:55 AM
I could easily get behind a no bull man/woman with values similar to mine, especially if they showed up to a press conference in jeans and boots.

Agreed on that one. It's not just you guys down in Texas who are sick of out-of-touch-with-reality politicians.

I think work boots would go over better up here then a pair of shit kickers though. :lol:

LG for Pres.!

jeffburch
02-07-2010, 11:18 AM
http://www.grand-am.com/multimedia/video_pop.cfm?mid=735

jb

Politics
Poly=many
tics=blood sucking parasites

Todd Covini
02-07-2010, 01:38 PM
hahahaha....thanks for the clip JB!

AllZWay
02-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Well I cast my vote today for Lou.

A friend is running for State Rep. and had a rally on the town square today and we all walked to the early voting polls together, so while voting I voted for Lou too.

Lou is supposed to be speaking today at a Political Forum, but I doubt I will make it... I already voted. :)