PDA

View Full Version : Hallett weather looking up

mitchntx
06-13-2006, 06:42 AM
Revised forcast has it at only 99 for the High Friday and 98 for Saturday.

WooHoo!

michaelmosty
06-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Awesome.....and I thought it was going to be hot this weekend. :?

gt40
06-13-2006, 09:52 AM
Awesome.....and I thought it was going to be hot this weekend. :?Eh... The weather is what it is. I'm not too concerned. If the new cool suit shows up in time, I'll be set. If not, I'll do what I can and if the heat gets to me, I'll park it.

As long as the pavement isn't melting, I'm happy. (Don't laugh -- this actually happened at the U.S. Grand Prix the year it was run in Dallas.)

AI#97
06-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Awesome.....and I thought it was going to be hot this weekend. :?Eh... The weather is what it is. I'm not too concerned. If the new cool suit shows up in time, I'll be set. If not, I'll do what I can and if the heat gets to me, I'll park it.

As long as the pavement isn't melting, I'm happy. (Don't laugh -- this actually happened at the U.S. Grand Prix the year it was run in Dallas.)

The oil laid down by the vintage cars last weekend should only boil and bubble away...asphalt was still REALLY slick though.... :wink:

Adam Ginsberg
06-13-2006, 10:39 PM
The oil laid down by the vintage cars last weekend should only boil and bubble away...asphalt was still REALLY slick though.... :wink:

The water from your car didn't help. Buwahahahaahah