PDA

View Full Version : Life is short

mitchntx
02-16-2010, 08:52 AM
A close co-worker's wife went in for minor foot surgery last Thursday. The surgery was performed in a local surgical clinic. They were in and out in about 3 hours.

Friday evening Pat Tigner passed away from complications stemming from that surgery. Most likely a blood clot. She was 53 years old and leaves behind three kids ... 14, 12 and 8.

Not sure why I am posting this other than to say use your time wisely.

David Love AI27
02-16-2010, 11:01 AM
Oh Wow... and the poor children....

A man I went to high school with, killed hisself last week. He owned his own company and was used to lots of money. his business hit bottom, and he ended his life so his kids would get a large insurance settlement...... they would rather have their dad than the money...

Fbody383
02-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Not sure why I am posting this other than to say use your time wisely.

It's exactly that.

Last year my wife and I made a conscious decision to do more with the kids since our son is 14 and we can see the move-out-college-years coming in a hurry. While Iwill miss you guys at Cresson, we'll be making the family trip to D.C.

One must choose, in life, between making money and spending it. There's no time to do both. ~ Edouard Bourdet

IF, and it's a big if, the Europeans do anything right, it may be having a better idea of living.