PDA

View Full Version : Please read. Entry Fee's and such.

GlennCMC70
03-05-2010, 06:19 PM
I keep hearing about folks missing multiple events and certain events due to increased entry fee's and or reduced track time. If you feel strong enough to miss an event over this stuff, please drop an email to NASA TX about those reasons.

David Love AI27
03-05-2010, 06:41 PM
:roll: ... WHAT??? I didn't say a word!!

David Love AI27
03-11-2010, 05:33 PM
when they Charge and EXTRA $50.00 for a second driver they should at LEAST give the team and extra lapping session on Sunday morning... I'm pretty sure the extra cost is for insurance but giving an extra lapping session doesn't cost "them" ANYTHING... I'm just sayin'!!

MikeP99Z
03-11-2010, 05:51 PM
I believe I addressed this, and that the fee was removed.

I've gotten Supersize TT approved for $100 if you want to run your race car in all 8 TT sessions in addition to your normal race stuff. Provided that you do the paperwork to get it properly classed with Ken.

I've gotten y'all more track time on the normal race weekends.

I have gotten reduced fees approved for sprint racers for April due to the slightly less track time, and still managed to get 4 races onto the schedule.

Dunno what else I can do except give up.

If you like what has been done, please thank Shannon and Jay.

David Love AI27
03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
I have gotten reduced fees approved for sprint racers for April due to the slightly less track time, and still managed to get 4 races onto the schedule.

maybe they just haven't changed the form yet... I will ask at registration... you are doing a great job.. I'll let J & S know that the changes ARE appreciated...

ShadowBolt
03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
THANKS Mike!

JJ

Fbody383
03-11-2010, 06:44 PM
I've gotten Supersize TT approved for $100 if you want to run your race car in all 8 TT sessions in addition to your normal race stuff. If you like what has been done, please thank Shannon and Jay.

I didn't know that... cool.

What's the best way to get word to Shannon and Jay?

GlennCMC70
03-11-2010, 06:47 PM
I've gotten Supersize TT approved for $100 if you want to run your race car in all 8 TT sessions in addition to your normal race stuff. If you like what has been done, please thank Shannon and Jay.

I didn't know that... cool.

What's the best way to get word to Shannon and Jay?

Info@nasatx.com

BlueFirePony
03-11-2010, 10:39 PM

I've gotten Supersize TT approved for $100 if you want to run your race car in all 8 TT sessions in addition to your normal race stuff. Provided that you do the paperwork to get it properly classed with Ken.

I've gotten y'all more track time on the normal race weekends.

Mike, all of your work on this is greatly appreciated too!

Shortcutsleeping
03-11-2010, 11:59 PM

First off, HUGE THANKS to all those helping to keep the cost of this addiction as affordable as possible.

Quick question though, does the above apply to all race classes? If I'm reading correctly, I can enter both days' races and then add 100$ and run both days' TT slots also, yes?

Again, thanks to all those behind the scenes....I know and understand it is a lot of work and appreciate it!

Costas
cars and such...

MikeP99Z
03-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Yes, all race classes are eligible.

Example - my AI car is classed in TTS (a few to many suspension mods for TTA, and I'm underpowered at 9.5:1 vs. TTS allowing 8.7:1). But, having fun none-the-less.

Check out the TT rules online, and the classification forms. Ken can help class your car.

MikeP99Z
03-12-2010, 01:50 AM
If I'm reading correctly, I can enter both days' races and then add 100$ and run both days' TT slots also, yes?

yes to the above

kbrewmr2
03-12-2010, 09:56 AM
I am on this board fairly often so feel free to PM me with car classing stuff for TT. Glad to see some more interest in it, and happy to have you guys over in the sessions!

Boudy
03-22-2010, 07:57 PM
Thanks Mike.

Boudy