PDA

View Full Version : LiiR party

David Love AI27
03-28-2010, 03:39 AM
I would like to host a party for the Houston area racers...

Was thinking April 18th... or May 2nd for those who will still be preping for the 25/26 event... 3:00-till 7:00, steak and taters and maybe some beans (hint)... current and future racers/officials and wives/husbands... no kids cuz my place is not really kid friendly...

Tour of the improved LiiR shop with the 27, 10 and 3 cars plus the '76 Mini, School bus, 89 Mustang Vert, 72 Cutlass vert with 455, the future LeMons car and more...

Jeremiah
Randy
Rob
Al
Adrian
Sam
Mrs. Crumpacker
Misty
Gary R.
Gary H.
Ross and posse
Eric
Wade
Wayne
Corn
Depew
Mike Bell

if I missed you I'm sorry... but chime in if interested...

oh and Todd Who

Seriously.. post here or PM ASAP cuz funds are very limited, and I need as much lead time as possible... this is a practice for a crawfish boil for the TWS event this summer..

Al Fernandez
03-28-2010, 09:05 AM
I'll be in Angola on April 18th, but I'm in any other time.

Rob Liebbe
03-28-2010, 09:43 AM
I'm out for the 18th but I'll put May 2 on my calendar.

jeremiahkellam
03-28-2010, 08:36 PM
The Kellam Krew could be in for the May date

David Love AI27
03-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Well crap... I found out late today that my services are needed to train corner workers for PCA on the May date... it is a paid gig so I really need to take advantage of it... I'll check for a better date and get back to you soon...

GlennCMC70
03-29-2010, 04:55 PM
David - why not use the funds and time for this in a better way. I'm not your keeper, but seems like a guy in your position shouldnt be having big partys and such at their own expense. I'm sure everyone appeciates the offer, but they all would rather you keep the lights on and spend the time looknig for a job.
Hell, I have a job and I'm having a hard time racing now. Time and money are major issues right now for me. And TWS and Hallet are likely my last 2 events for 2010 - and it includes not making Nationals for the 1st time ever. I could round up the funds, its the time off I dont have now.

Point is, do whats best for you, party of no party, and we will stand by you.

David Love AI27
04-02-2010, 12:26 AM
David - why not use the funds and time for this in a better way. I'm not your keeper, but seems like a guy in your position shouldnt be having big partys and such at their own expense. I'm sure everyone appeciates the offer, but they all would rather you keep the lights on and spend the time looknig for a job.
Hell, I have a job and I'm having a hard time racing now. Time and money are major issues right now for me. And TWS and Hallet are likely my last 2 events for 2010 - and it includes not making Nationals for the 1st time ever. I could round up the funds, its the time off I dont have now.

Point is, do whats best for you, party of no party, and we will stand by you.

preciate the advice.. but I almost debt free (cept for racin')... cashin' in life insurance cuz it won't help me much when I'm gone... no wife and kids are grown so you guys are my "family"...

got an offer from a neighbor to cook crawfish so need some input:

Steaks or Crawfish?