PDA

View Full Version : How not to bump draft.....

GlennCMC70
04-21-2010, 10:25 PM
http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3578&start=30

Be sure to watch the vid before he pulls it down.

kbrewmr2
04-21-2010, 10:30 PM
I think half of that is just something in the water at Summit Point in general. You outta search up some of the crap WreckPianta pulls there :shock: makes that video look tame...

AI#97
04-22-2010, 07:35 AM
Purely a matter of time for WHEN this happens here in TX. Be smart out there gang...you don't win the race in the first turn or even the first lap. The 3 and 4 wide at Cresson going into Rattlesnake should have been an eye opener. From the stands it looked rediculous.

mitchntx
04-22-2010, 07:37 AM
After the intial reaction, I got to thinking about it.

What Kent did was a good thing, IMHO.

He became a little more transparent about the region out there. He's definitely getting feedback. My hope is that the feedback is taken to heart to make things better.

Purely a matter of time for WHEN this happens here in TX. Be smart out there gang...you don't win the race in the first turn or even the first lap. The 3 and 4 wide at Cresson going into Rattlesnake should have been an eye opener. From the stands it looked rediculous.

Matt, you've been there and done that. Things look different from inside the car. Not discounting your prediction, but this group has been together a long time, with a few exceptions.

One thing I've always admired about this group is its openness to learn race craft. When something major occurs, we, as a group, usually discuss it in a driver's meeting soon after occurences.

I always liked Todd's kiddy car demonstrations. Its the engine noises, tire screaches and crash sound effects he should stop. Just MHO ...

I think that makes this group unique.