PDA

View Full Version : Bell Racing drivers gear

michaelmosty
04-27-2010, 02:47 PM
I wanted to let everyone know of some great pricing on drivers gear from Bell Racing. I called them today to see about ordering a balaclava but they were out of stock and said they were not producing any more b/c they are focusing solely on their helmet production moving forward.
All of their pricing for suits, gloves, shoes, accessories, etc. have been reduced and they are in the process of selling their remaining inventory. Some of the availability is limited regarding sizing and color but the pricing is pretty darn good.

Gloves, normally around $110 are $60-70
Shoes, normally around $110 are $70
Suit (Apex GP), normally around $900 is now $500.
This is the same suit Marshall has and he loves it. My suit is average and is not near as comfortable as the Apex GP.

I think it was James that was asking about suits this weekend so this would be a good one to look into.
http://www.bellracing.com/public/index/

I wish I had found this out a month ago when Wayne was looking into gear, sorry.

Wirtz
04-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Randy - you're running the Apex as well right? Happy with it?

Seems like a good deal...
http://www.bellracing.com/public/index/product/detail/82/

AllZWay
04-27-2010, 04:22 PM
No money for me... but sounds like a good deal.

rleng1
04-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Mine is from the Bell vision series. It fits well, but can tell that it is going to be hot. will need the cool suit. Would go for the Apex GP at these prices. Seems to look lighter weight and cooler.

michaelmosty
04-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Mine is from the Bell vision series. It fits well, but can tell that it is going to be hot. will need the cool suit. Would go for the Apex GP at these prices. Seems to look lighter weight and cooler.
I think my suit is a cross b/w the Apex GP and the vision series. The legs and arms of mine are thicker like the vision series but the chest is thin like the Apex GP.

jeremiahkellam
04-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Mikey... you know a balaclava won't mask that "Black Ice".. :lol: