PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the out-of-towners!!!

michaelmosty
06-14-2010, 11:15 PM
Huge thanks to all the CO guys as well as Bob, Bryan, and Kent for making the trip to Hallett this past weekend!!!

I had to pull over at 6:00 PM on the drive back b/c I thought I was going to fall asleep. For whatever reason my body got a restart and I was back on the road in 5 minutes for the duration of the trip. I only had a 4.5 hour drive home and I greatly thank those that had the 10+ hour drive to make the event. You all helped make the event what it was and it was a blast racing on track and b/s'ing over beers. I look forward to it again next year!!!

David Love AI27
06-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Ditto... nice to hear some new stories...

GlennCMC70
06-15-2010, 11:53 AM
I got home at 11:30.
Another blow-out on the way home.
Heater core nipple broke off at Ada. Required cutting a good hose w/ a molded on end in order to splice the two together to get back on the road.
4.5 hr trip took 7hrs.

David Love AI27
06-15-2010, 12:22 PM
I got home at 11:30.
Another blow-out on the way home.
Heater core nipple broke off at Ada. Required cutting a good hose w/ a molded on end in order to splice the two together to get back on the road.
4.5 hr trip took 7hrs.

OOOHH WWWAAA... got home at 8:00am, Monday... Jason's AC clutch fried so I drove his truck till dark... Sheri had to drive my rig cuz some A-hole kept Jason up all night.... Left Hallett at 6:30pm, home 14.5 hours later...

but seriously, sorry you had trouble, makes for a long weekend, at least you had that super nice trophy to keep you company, GREAT JOB!!