PDA

View Full Version : Prop's to a fellow CMC'er!

GlennCMC70
06-17-2010, 09:26 AM
I gotta say that Gary Robertson really stepped it up for Hallett. I'm not sure if the track is ideal for his set-up, or if he was pissed, or if he went off his meds :wink: , but I gotta tell you man, you did an awesome job.
I remember seeing you several cars ahead of me during one race and thinking ... "I should be able to real him in and get past in a couple turns or so."
After two laps, I hadnt really made up any ground on him. I was like, "hell yes! you go girl!". I got by you only due to your mistake in T2 going way too deep.
I also watch all the vid's posted so far and I saw him really stick it in there in a few spots like T2 and stuff.

Anyways, nice job Gary. Keep it up.

David Love AI27
06-17-2010, 09:36 AM
I agree with Glenn (no, hell is not freezing over)....

Great job!!!

michaelmosty
06-17-2010, 09:51 AM
I didn't get a chance to run w/ Gary but props to my CMC2 bro. Randy for also stepping it up!! I also have to say thanks for the donut in the grass after spinning in the Bitch on Friday, that was classic. :lol:

On the AI side, Dave Neary came out of the box at his first event running great and in the 1:30's. Watch out at TWS when dave puts down the Pah-wer!!

Fbody383
06-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Gary and Randy were on fire!

The one group thing is going to be serious fun racing.

Al Fernandez
06-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Yep, congrats to you both. It was great watching you guys from the stands.

rleng1
06-17-2010, 05:28 PM
thanks for the comps. Breaking out the orange for TWS.

JasonLiiR
06-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Yea Gary slow down...your closing up the points gap and I dont like it. :evil: Great job this weekend to both of you. Randy it was a blast as usual.

way2neary
06-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Gary and Randy,

I really enjoyed racing with you guys. You both gave me some great racing lessons and it was a blast. Hopefully I didn't pull any crap rookie moves on you. I tried my best to keep it clean.

Michael, thank you for the kind words. I am looking forward to TWS. Especially clockwise!!!! Yee-Haw! I'm giddy just thinking about it.

Alien
06-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Thanks for the compliments. Biggest change was swapping the meds from old R888s to new RA1s, feeling much better, thanks.

Fbody383
06-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Breaking out the orange for TWS. Yeah Baby!

AllZWay
06-18-2010, 08:28 AM
Funny that you posted this Glenn... We were all discussing how fast Gary was...especially when he tried a pass on Rob.

I even told Gary's Dad on the way out that Gary drove one heck of a race.

WTG... Gary.

Crumpacker
06-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Breaking out the orange for TWS. Yeah Baby!

Pretty soon it'll be CMOC "Camaro Mustang Orange Challenge". I may have to change my color so my fans can spot me. :wink:

Definately great job Randy, Gary & Dave!! I mentioned it to a couple of you over the weekend, but once again, you guys are kicking a$$! I can't wait to mix it up with Gary in the duece!!

I posted some video last night and I know it has some good Maroon/White .. excuse me .. Black/White 4th gen action!

Rob Liebbe
06-18-2010, 09:30 AM
Funny that you posted this Glenn... We were all discussing how fast Gary was...especially when he tried a pass on Rob.

Tried? He did pass me on at least one occasion that I can recall and was on my bumper an awful lot of the time. Good job Gary.

As for Francis - good job to you too I guess.

Fbody383
06-18-2010, 09:33 AM
As for Francis - good job to you too I guess. Don't lump me in with those guys... I'm just glad to know i'll be able to say "I knew them when..."

Todd Covini
06-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Totally agree. As we left the track I said goodbye to "the new Gary Robertsob"! He was a new man out there and driving the crap out of it!

Not to steal any thunder, but "Lighten up, Francis" and Randy really stepped it up too.

We'll see what Neary has for us at TWS.

Great job, guys!!!

-=- Todd