PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in Austin Tomorrow and Saturday. Dinner plans?

GlennCMC70
06-17-2010, 08:20 PM
I have a 8:30am meet time at Intel (southwest Austin). We have a PM to perform on a couple units. Should be done well before 5pm. I'll be staying overnight due to a 7am PM at Dell for Sat morning. That too should only take a couple hours. Anyone up for dinner Friday evening?

ShadowBolt
06-17-2010, 09:04 PM
I have a 8:30am meet time at Intel (southwest Austin). We have a PM to perform on a couple units. Should be done well before 5pm. I'll be staying overnight due to a 7am PM at Dell for Sat morning. That too should only take a couple hours. Anyone up for dinner Friday evening?
Glenn,

I have plans for tomorrow night but if you can get away to Hutto before 4:30 in the afternoon you could come out to the shop.

JJ

donovan
06-17-2010, 09:09 PM
I will be around all day, give me a call if you want.

I should be in the shop most of the day working on the racecar. I might be headed to Harris Hill at some point.

DD

GlennCMC70
06-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Glenn,

I have plans for tomorrow night but if you can get away to Hutto before 4:30 in the afternoon you could come out to the shop.

JJ

Jerry, PM me your number. I dont have it in my phone anymore (new phone).

GlennCMC70
06-17-2010, 09:18 PM

I should be in the shop most of the day working on the racecar. I might be headed to Harris Hill at some point.

DD

Sounds like fun. Dont be surprised if I call.

donovan
06-17-2010, 09:50 PM

DD

Sounds like fun. Dont be surprised if I call.

FYI, I'm on the south end of town.

cjlmlml
06-18-2010, 11:59 AM
http://austin.gaycities.com/