PDA

View Full Version : Contact Involving Directors

GlennCMC70
07-08-2010, 10:33 PM
It was decided at Hallett, that from here on out, any contact that involves any of the AI/CMC Directors will result in all Directors being removed from the fact finding mission. Fault and penalties will be determined by the Race Director and the Assistant Race Director.

I thought you guys should know this and wasnt sure if this info had been passed on or not.

Comments welcome.

Waco Racer
07-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Sounds like I'm going to be busy.

GlennCMC70
07-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Sounds like I'm going to be busy.

Why, you replacing the AI/CMC Staff w/ someone from the SPEC Miata class?

Todd Covini
07-09-2010, 10:34 PM
I thought that I was in there somewhere.

Chances are, I wouldn't be involved in contact (this year) and could be a neutral party.
I realize that Al and Glenn are friends as well, but aren't we all?
In the past I've tried to bring in Clifton or Mixon or Patterson when it involved a fellow director...put tossing it completely over the fence is a mistake in my mind.

That's what I remember discussing at Hallett.

(...and have since with Patterson.)

-=- Todd

GlennCMC70
07-09-2010, 11:04 PM
I thought that I was in there somewhere.

Chances are, I wouldn't be involved in contact (this year) and could be a neutral party.
I realize that Al and Glenn are friends as well, but aren't we all?
In the past I've tried to bring in Clifton or Mixon or Patterson when it involved a fellow director...put tossing it completely over the fence is a mistake in my mind.

That's what I remember discussing at Hallett.

(...and have since with Patterson.)

-=- Todd

Once you get in the loop, you will understand why I feel this is the best for all involved regardless whether or not your on track.
If you call, I'll fill you in.