PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

cmarvel
08-02-2010, 08:51 AM
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone in the racing comunity, with a special shout out to the AI/CMC folks and of course my team.

Thanks to everyone who helped with my recovery. Just knowing that this group was pulling for me made all the difference in the world. There really is no way to list all of the individual sacrafices that have been made on my behalf to get me back to the track. The level of effort and commitment from my team just to get me home from Florida and finish moving me into my apartment was enormous. And of course a special thank you to Desi Livingston (girfriend) for sticking with me and keeping me going when I needed it most.

It was great to race with you again!

(Oh, and sorry about that spin in the carousel on lap one in R4 ;) )

Todd Covini
08-02-2010, 09:40 AM
You drove the wheels off that thing, Chris!!!
Nice return to the racing frey with a few podium finishes.
Not bad for a guy the doctors said may never walk again!!!
You're a class act for coming back in full force AND providing all the Hi-C orange juice to the group all weekend long!!!
Many thanks to Long Rider Solutions for that contribution...we went thru 10 gallons of juice in the slushy machine!!!

I'm sure 100 clutch foot shifts and a long walk back to the paddock helped recovery of that left leg!!! Glad we could help... 8)

-=- Todd