PDA

View Full Version : The greatest group of racers in the World!!!

Rob Liebbe
08-04-2010, 06:37 PM
I have to say that I am extremely impressed and humbled by the amount of support that has been offered to me this week. I have lost track of all the offers of help in the form of parts, labor, time, parts cars, and even complete race cars to go to Nationals. Especially impressive are the offers to loan me cars to take cars to Miller from Chuck Penney, Dave Francis, Brian Leinart, Al Fernandez, Lewis Tanner, Adam Ginsberg, Jerry Jordan and David Love. If I missed you on this list I apologize, like I said, I'm losing track. I have received several e-mails, text messages, and phone calls from many in this group checking on my mental state as well. Glenn has called a few times and I was finally able to get back to him this evening.

So now what? Several have asked about my plans. They are still up in the air as I am evaluating my options for Nationals and what to do about my own car. I haven't made any decisions yet. In fact, I'm in jury duty this week so my time to work this out has been minimal. I may be calling on some of those offers in the next weeks if needed. Mosty has already been enlisted to go look at a replacement car.

I truly appreciate everyone's concern and generosity which only confirms that this is the best group of racers in the World!!!!!!!

GlennCMC70
08-04-2010, 10:21 PM

David Love AI27
08-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Quit chattin' and get that car over to my shop... I'll strip it down and get it over to my buddy, Johnny Bang to check the frame

Crumpacker
08-08-2010, 01:02 AM
I'll strip it down and get it over to my buddy, Johnny Bang to check the frame

Don't fall for it! Johnny Bang is the 30lb sledge in the corner of his shop... how do you think the 27 car got so "strait"?