PDA

View Full Version : By request: Francis's Shit List record through Hallett 2010

Al Fernandez
08-07-2010, 12:44 PM
At Hallett
Contact resulting in no damage or deviation. At fault. 1 point.

Total points: 1

Fbody383
08-08-2010, 12:57 AM
At Hallett
Contact resulting in no damage or deviation. At fault. 1 point.

Total points: 1

Thanks, Al.

Prior to Hallett it was made clear that any contact was unacceptable and would result in stiffer penalties than normal including a loss of 3 positions. After coming in with the mechanical, Al tells me "good race, too bad you had the mechanical and contact." I had no idea I had squeezed Vogl and had to walk the car to find the tire mark on the right rear bumper cover. It is also perfectly clear in Glenns' round 3 video.

Once I saw it, I went to talk to Vogl to express my regrets and make sure there was no damage. In the heat of the moment I also did not submit the required body contact form.

I said it in the other thread and as part of my conversation with Al, that going forward I will do a better job of communicating not just "concerns" about other drivers, but more observations in general. If you mention to me that you have an issue with somebody, expect me to direct you to Al, Todd or Glenn. If you don't want to do it personally, I'll do it for you anonymously. If you have ANY concerns with my on-track behavior, please let me know.

It took me two and a half years to stumble on this group after wanting to go racing for a lot of my adult life; I want to do what I can to keep it around.