http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UWDyvoAXDY&feature=related

Maybe I could win one of these races.

JJ

AllZWay
08-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Looks like they get a lot more support and fans than we do by far. :P

j3ffbrooks
08-26-2010, 03:35 PM
That's the coolest drag racing I've ever seen.

Maybe the AICMCTexas guys can incorporate something similar to each event.

Rob Liebbe
08-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Separate tracks - sure would simplify the evolution of a pass issue. :roll:

scopx
08-28-2010, 06:50 AM
Looks like they get a lot more support and fans than we do by far. :P

My first time to see a NASA race was at Hallett this spring and think I brought half of the "fan" base (drove up from central Tx.) And was disappointed to see it so poorly supported.

Was wanting to get close up and eyeball builds and visit, but know everyone in the pits were busy, so just wandered around.

For you Guys sake, does this issue not need be addressed for NASA to grow?
Tom

Fbody383
08-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Was wanting to get close up and eyeball builds and visit, but know everyone in the pits were busy, so just wandered around. Tom ~ it will always look that way. If you can get to Eagle Canyon, just let the group know you're coming. Especially once the track goes cold and stories start Saturday night, there's plenty of time to talk car.

You're always welcome to come look at my hooptie.

scopx
08-28-2010, 10:33 PM
That would be Oct-2 & 3. Would really like to make the event. I would bring some ache and pain reliever in liquid form of 80 proof (or better) if that appropriate.

Tom

Fbody383
08-28-2010, 11:30 PM
I would bring some ache and pain reliever in liquid form of 80 proof (or better) if that appropriate. See, you'll fit right in.

Apparently we need the directors to post the approved belt sander mods rules.

AllZWay
08-30-2010, 08:35 AM
That would be Oct-2 & 3. Would really like to make the event. I would bring some ache and pain reliever in liquid form of 80 proof (or better) if that appropriate.

Tom

You definitely should find us at ECR. We generally all park together and have a big cook out on Saturday night.

scopx
08-30-2010, 09:08 PM
In the B.S. session(s), how high does it get? Does one need to wear "high tops" or will tennies do ?
Just kidding Guys!
And guess that most sleep on site to have early start in the morn?
Tom

David Love AI27
08-30-2010, 09:16 PM
In the B.S. session(s), how high does it get? Does one need to wear "high tops" or will tennies do ?
Just kidding Guys!
Tom

round here we wear boots...

Fbody383
08-30-2010, 09:33 PM
And guess that most sleep on site to have early start in the morn? Well, at Hallett some of "them" didn't sleep much.

Depending on the weather, power tool exploits and amount of sipping tequila... most sleep quite well at the track.

scopx
08-30-2010, 09:40 PM
Just kidding Guys!
Tom

scopx
08-31-2010, 10:19 AM
Not quite sure how that happened!
As in order to sleep at the track, will probably drive my old pickup that has some extra room behind the bench seat. And in case I get too loose to leave.
Will bring some ice also as weather should be still warm.
Any other items that are high on the "bring" list? The gals I will leave in their respective homes-I don't trust you guys.

Tom

scopx
10-05-2010, 06:13 AM
FBody:

Thanks for the invite for Eagle Canyon event. I did entertain going up until Friday, but decided at the last minute to stay on the porch as know I can't hang with the big dogs.
I will dispatch in a judicious manner the jug of Wellers' which was purchased for the event and drink a toast to you guys. And maybe be better prepared to make one or more of the races early next year.

Tom

Fbody383
10-05-2010, 08:08 AM
... decided at the last minute to stay on the porch as know I can't hang with the big dogs. Neither can I... but the food, frivolity and fun makes it all worthwhile.

Watch for the year end party date and 2011 schedule... coming soon to a forum near you.

ShadowBolt
11-02-2010, 06:38 PM
The BSRA (belt sander racing association) will be holding a race at DB Roberts in Plano ( 3199 Summit Ave Suite 100) on 12-09-10 at 4:00 PM. For morre info go to www.dbroberts.com.

JJ

David Love AI27
11-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Is anyone familiar with ARCA???? Jason got a call from a team owner in California, looking to field 2 cars in 2011.... asked for Jason and I to send a resume'... :shock: :shock:

He already has one driver and I think he may be looking for a driver crew member combination....

Hope he isn't looking for sponsorship...... :evil: :evil:

Rob Liebbe
11-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Good luck guys!!!!

Fbody383
11-18-2010, 05:39 PM
asked for Jason and I to send a resume'... :shock: :shock: The Kid I can vouch for... 8)