PDA

View Full Version : Clifton retires as Texas Race Director

Al Fernandez
09-25-2010, 09:29 PM
If you havent seen it yet, you should shortly have an email from NASA Tx announcing that Clifton has decided to step down from his position as Race Director.

Clifton, huge thanks for all of your help at the events and off. You've been a tremendous asset for this region and for us as an AICMC run group. I am sorry we wont have you as our RD. Now...come race with us!!

Guys, for ECR Mike Patterson will be the event RD. I do not know if the plan is for Mike to become the region's RD permanently or not.

BlueFirePony
09-25-2010, 11:59 PM
Clifton was a big reason that I decided to race in NASA. Getting to know him I have an immense appreciation for the job he has done for NASA TX....needless to say, BlueFire Racing will be MUCH stronger in 2011 with more of Clifton's time....the glove's are coming off boys!

Wirtz
09-26-2010, 08:18 AM
Thank you Clifton. You have been a great director and I really appreciate all that you have done for the region.

I also hope this means we will see you racing in our group more now.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate Mike!

mitchntx
09-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Clifton has always been a class act.

I appreciate all the time and effort he and his family invested so that I could go play.

nasa-rm
09-26-2010, 09:02 AM
However.... this doesn't mean he gets off my list for RD's at Nationals :).

AllZWay
09-26-2010, 03:51 PM
I hate to hear he has stepped down. Clifton has been a great RD.

I hope he is doing it to race more and work less.

Fbody383
09-26-2010, 07:46 PM
I hope he is doing it to race more and work less. Amen, brother. Hope to see you on track more.

BlueFirePony
09-26-2010, 07:58 PM
However.... this doesn't mean he gets off my list for RD's at Nationals :).
As long as it does not interfere with his DRIVING duties ;)

cjlmlml
09-27-2010, 09:57 AM
Gracias Amigo , thanks for your help