PDA

View Full Version : 2010 AI/CMC season - WOW!

GlennCMC70
10-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Just got done w/ the points.
23 races. 20% drops gets us 4.6 drops - rounds to 5 drops.
AI Patterson.
AIX is Casey Holdway.
CMC-2 is Kellam
CMC is too close to commit to at this point. Right now, 1st was by 1 point. There was a tie for 2nd. Got to let the other Directors look it over before I release them. Once done, there will be a short period of time to allow for you guys to review them for errors.

David Love AI27
10-03-2010, 09:32 PM
CMC is too close to commit to at this point. Right now, 1st was by 1 point. There was a tie for 2nd.

"Close" is an understatement

Fbody383
10-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Not my fault... I "elbowed" my way past both of 'em... wanted to get out of the way. 8) Congrats guys... ya'll had a great season and again it came right down to the last race.

David Love AI27
10-04-2010, 09:27 AM
AIX is Casey Holdway.

DUDE!! That ain't right... :x :x :x

JK, Casey :P

Glad you have joined the group, now get that thing in AI trim and watch out for the new and improved AI27... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

GlennCMC70
10-04-2010, 11:30 AM
I'll post the points tonight once I get home and update any track records if they need it.

ShadowBolt
10-04-2010, 12:03 PM
I'll post the points tonight once I get home and update any track records if they need it.

Put us down for a fun run for this weekend. It may be months before I get a dyno done.

Jerry

Casey_SS
10-04-2010, 02:16 PM
AIX is Casey Holdway.

DUDE!! That ain't right... :x :x :x

JK, Casey :P

Glad you have joined the group, now get that thing in AI trim and watch out for the new and improved AI27... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I don't know man....I still need my AIX power crutch just to run CMC2 lap times at the moment :) Ask me again when I find all those seconds I'm leaving on the table :shock:

In all seriousness, I had the most fun I've ever had on track and am really excited to be out there running with you guys. Thanks to all for the support and good advice through the weekend. Really helped keep my head on straight and focused on the right things.

Kinda have some mixed feelings on the championship part though - on the one hand there's no way to not feel like a hero going home with 4 trophies and a season title after your first race weekend. On the other hand, it's all downhill from here and I can't really even brag about it 'cause all I did was show up and not screw up "too" bad (I had my fair share but nothing requiring paperwork). Whether I really deserve the trophies or not, I drove hard, had a blast, made some new friends, and am a better driver now than I was last week. What else is there?? Ok...Toyo bucks....but aside from that :D

David Love AI27
10-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Ok...Toyo bucks....but aside from that :D

NO BUCKS FOR YOU!!!!

Welcome to the real world buddy.....

In AIX you get nothing, nadda... cept the trophies and winners stickers